My Slim & Save Journey

Emilyx

Silver Member
Hi all!

Well I've been off from this site for a little while. I started to lose weight beginning of the year and so far lost 5 stone, however I'd like to lose a bit more with the help of Slim & Save.

I've decided to re-start on 26th December, not wasting any time really as tomorrow is going to be quite hectic & going to the boyfriends parents so its going to be big meals and probably lots of drink, then I'd have nearly 2 weeks to get into ketosis before the little one is back in school.

So far I have 3 weeks worth of slim and save that I've bought past few weeks with two water flavourings and the protein options, with multi vits, so no excuses!

So far I've shrunk from a 22-24 to anything between a 8 to a 12 and would ideally like to get to a 6/8. I'm 5ft1.5/5ft2 so perfect size for me.

Will update this when I start on Wednesday but thought I'd start this diary tonight.

Merry Christmas everyone, hope everyone has a good day tomorrow.

Welcome back good luck and merry crimbo x

Thank you

So today is day one and going well so far, I feel a bit bleurgh from yesterdays over eating! lol. Apparently gained 6lbs in two days - oops, never mind it'll be off again soon.

Not had any shakes yet, just slowly sipping the water for now as got a massive headache.

Hope everyone is okay & had a good christmas :) x

So I've had 2 shakes. Hungry but I'm trying not to cave in! 2L of water down too - not including whats in the shakes.

Been spending money online in the boxing day sales as its my sons birthday on Jan 7th & we have no decent shops in town. Already managed to get him a toy that was £40 on sale at £19.99 - bargain!

x

Back