I bought a 'sexy' new bra yesterday :p
I've always bought drab, boring bras that just get the job done as i've not really cared in the past but since losing the weight i'm suddenly seeing that a set of sexy underwear does wonders for the confidence haha

I completely agree... I've brought four "sets" of underwear away with me

Wow jenny that's amazing but I hope its doctor approved. If I were in the same position then getting out of bed would be an achievement

Wow jenny that's amazing but I hope its doctor approved. If I were in the same position then getting out of bed would be an achievement

haha thanks Tipperary :) well midwife said slow walks were fine as long as I feel ok. with my last C-section I couldn't walk more than a minute for weeks I was in so much pain, so glad this time is better x x

I actually looked forward to weigh in this morning

Exact same as yesterday but that was before I'd been to the loo. About half kilo this week so far and hoping to push it to 800g to take me under 73.5kg

Matching underwear....I know I've said this one before but its always a good one and makes me happy

Last edited:
my positive for the day is that I've stayed on track, had an awful night with baby and tiredness usually means grabbing something quick and calorific like loads of chocolate, cake etc. I managed to snack on fruit and ryvita instead, so feeling pleased with myself x x

well done on the loss :)

matching underwear is great, mine at the moment consists of big maternity pants and nursing bras lol, the most unsexy underwear ever but its not forever x x

But so worth it for the amazing baby you get.

Some advice, if you do get to buy matching underwear try to get two paid of knickers so you can match more often.

matching underwear ! love ! the colour black is the key :) ;)

My positive for today was I forgot my lunch but still managed to stay on plan! I have remained the same weight the past two weeks but better to maintain than go up :)

My positive for today, my boobs feel smaller

I wore wellies and leggings and didn't look like I had thunder thighs

Back