After another disappointing week my small positive for the day is a little exercise we did in class today. Our consultant brought a 6lb brick in and made us all hold it. It was surprisingly heavy and she then made us state how many bricks we'd lost on our journey so far.

I've lost 6 in total since January this year which really helped put things in perespectivr despite my July losses not being great so far!

I got dressed up last night and felt pretty

That's brilliant...is that the TV show The Crystal maze, Ive just started to watch the new ones.

That's brilliant...is that the TV show The Crystal maze, Ive just started to watch the new ones.

Its based on the TV show but I definitely won't be appearing on tv :eek:! You basically book the maze for a day and do the challenges as seen on TV and then go in the dome at the end. Think there are other venues available as I have a friend who did it in London last year. Should be a good laugh although I am already imagining myself to get locked in whatever challenge I end up doing :D

Id love to do that, is it open to anyone. I think my whole family would make a trip of that

My small positive for today...my shoes are loose

Thanks...we are based in Ireland...Tipperary even:rolleyes: but I think something like that would easily be worth a weekend away, perhaps even a 50th birthday treat
Will have a look, many thanks

Two for me this morning
I am warring a belt (yay waist is moving) and its on a loop that has never been used before.
And I'm wearing a top bought two years ago and never worn cos it didn't fit.

Off to work....talk later

I'm ready to come back to Minimins and get back on track!

Brilliant can't wait to catch up and drool at your food diary again if you post one.

I have a waist.....well nearly.
If you look at me straight on I have a curvy boob bit, a slightly smaller waist and a curvy hip bit.
Its not so good from the side and belly is still the widest bit of me and bigger than my boobs.
....but its a start.

My positives today (includes 1 from last night):
I swam over 30 lengths at the pool in 45 mins and didn't feel like I was going to die afterwards
I stayed completely on track foodwise today, and didn't feel hungry!
I met my OH for lunch and we had coffee <3

I wore a pair of boots that I got last year and they never fit properly so didn't wear them.
Off course I'm pissed of that the weather is cold enough to wear boots

I've been to aquafit again this week
I've seen the lowest weight on the scales in over 3 years
I'm wearing a bargain dress I bought last year but it was too tight at the time (it was one of my incentives to do it this time!)

I'm travelling on holidays and I'm not wearing leggings or tracksuit bottoms for travel comfort....normal clothes are fine

Last edited:
Back