My son said WHAT !!!!!

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
He has said two very funny things. God knows what they are talking about in the playground (he was only 7 when he said these)
1. I picked him and his friends up from year 3 disco. his friends had been to the JLS concert. I asked them if they had enjoyed it, and my son said, "my cousin loves JLS especially Aston, she wants to have sex with him". Nearly died on the spot.

2. It was his 8th birthday the other day and he got some lego and he had the box on his bed and said to my husband, "oh i am so excited that i am going to have sex with my lego".

time for the talk i feel.

x

:copon:Yep, sounds like it too me hun
Funny though! he he he

:lol

Definitely!! Although I wouldn't worry too much, he'll have just heard some things in the playground and won't associate them with the fact that he's saying things that are inappropriate :)

Ha ha how funny although yeah probably time to chat to him, I think....:8855:

Kids are great when they come out with stuff they've heard and use it in a strange context. I had a similar thing with my youngest so had 'the chat', his response was 'THAT'S DISGUSTING!' I hope he still feels like that for many years to come.

My husband had the chat with our oldest a couple of years ago. I didn't really hear how it went but I know my son said at the end. 'Have we finished now the battery's running out.' When my husband asked what he meant it turned out the little so and so had been secretly recording it. If you ever see a slightly embarrassed man on youtube explaining about sex you'll know who it is.:8855:

Kids are great when they come out with stuff they've heard and use it in a strange context. I had a similar thing with my youngest so had 'the chat', his response was 'THAT'S DISGUSTING!' I hope he still feels like that for many years to come.

My husband had the chat with our oldest a couple of years ago. I didn't really hear how it went but I know my son said at the end. 'Have we finished now the battery's running out.' When my husband asked what he meant it turned out the little so and so had been secretly recording it. If you ever see a slightly embarrassed man on youtube explaining about sex you'll know who it is.:8855:
Pmsl at this!!!!!

oh my god, will look at youtube for that.

but dont you think that i have a great embarrasing story for him when he brings a girlfriend home !!!!

Oh yes we have to save up the stories for the girlfriends!

I'm pretty sure my husband deleted it but knowing my son he probably found a way to save it first.

I cant wait for my 2 boys to start bringing girls home!!!! revenge will be mine!
My hubby says our daughter is grounded til she's 21 though.....so no boyfriends

Have to admit that I'm really happy I didn't have any girls. I find the thought of having one quite terrifying but think that's because I can barely deal with how protective I am of my boys and with a girl I'd be going crazy to protect her or something. :sigh:

It is like that Laura - I find myself saying no to her about things when i know for a fact if it had been one of the boys i wouldnt have been so worried!

I have got 3 boys. The eldest is 15 and sometimes his hygiene is something to be desired. My saying to him, is that you want to attract and not repel.

My boys are 10 and 7 and i can see this in the 10 year olds future.....

Mine are 10 and 8, I think the ten year old became a teenager at 8 though. Can you remember being a teenager and everything annoying you? He's like that, sometimes can barely get a sentence out of him, just sighs and grunts. He really needs a haircut but I swear it's harder than when they were toddlers and just wouldn't sit still. We may have to actually drag him there!

My 10 year old is exactly the same - Mini men you see, they learn early

God if sex was kissing I'd have been pregnant when I was 10!!!!!

Back