My son the angel

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
now i dont get to say this very often but my 5 year old is an angel.
he said to me yesterday, after we dropped his friend off home and i spoke to his mum regarding her SW journey, "mama, why do you go to fat club, you arent fat." so i said "thank you darling but i think that i do need to go." he then said, "i think that dada should go though !"
cried laughing.

Hubby is 5'9 and just under 13 stone.

now i dont get to say this very often but my 5 year old is an angel.
he said to me yesterday, after we dropped his friend off home and i spoke to his mum regarding her SW journey, "mama, why do you go to fat club, you arent fat." so i said "thank you darling but i think that i do need to go." he then said, "i think that dada should go though !"
cried laughing.

Hubby is 5'9 and just under 13 stone.

Out of the mouths of babes!! LOL !!!

Thank you posting that. I love it , am still grinning.

I think I like your 5 year old a lot.

hugs xx

Out of the mouths of babes!! LOL !!!

Thank you posting that. I love it , am still grinning.

I think I like your 5 year old a lot.

hugs xx

he says some classic put downs too. He called his 8 year brother a "fat orange". also a "blooming git".

the best one was, when he was 3, our neighbour was chasing him round the playground and Liam had had enough so he stopped turned round, slapped Kevin round the face and called him a "big fat loser". i did nearly pee myself when my hubby told me.

but he is really affectionate to me. always telling me he loves me. still gets in my bed every night, he brings a teddybear for himself and one for me and tucks it in with me before he climbs in.
x

So cute!! Am on the verge of crying at my desk and having to blame it on hayfever.

When are you off to the Doctor Who experience btw? I want to know if its any good as I'm a not so closet fan myself :)

So cute!! Am on the verge of crying at my desk and having to blame it on hayfever.

When are you off to the Doctor Who experience btw? I want to know if its any good as I'm a not so closet fan myself :)
]

Went on Saturday, will post later

Back