Extra Easy SP My SP food diary

Hi all, I have done the SP week twice and on each occasion lost 5 1/2 lb in the week. Below is the actual meal plans and food diary that I used for this so if it is of any use to anyone, please feel free to give it a bash.

SP Week - Actual 25/07/2016

Monday

Dinner – 2 x burgers 1 x roll (B), fried onions, mushrooms, tomatoes. (3 x S)

Tuesday

BF – 2 Weetabix (B) strawberries and melon (2 x S)

L - Ham Roll (B) with lettuce and Tomato followed by an Peach (3 x S)

D - Iceland Beef in red onion gravy + 6 x speed veg (7 x S)

Snack – Apple (1 x S)

Syns = 2 x Ryvita Dark Rye (1 x S) with 1 x Laughing Cow light = 4

Total S = 14

Wednesday

BF - 2 Weetabix (B) strawberries and melon (2 x S)

L - Ham & mushroom, spring onion omelette, tinned plum tomatoes (3 x S)

D – Iceland 5 spice Chinese Chicken + 6 x speed veg (7 x S)

S - 2 x Ryvita Dark Rye (B 1 x S) with 1 x Laughing Cow light, sweet pickle 2 Apple or Peach (3 x S)

Syns = Laughing Cow light, sweet pickle = 2/3

Total S = 15

Thursday

BF –Porridge (B) strawberries and melon (2 x S)

L - Tuna & light mayo sandwich (B) with lettuce and tomato (2 x S)

D - Iceland SW 3 x Sausages with sprouts, onions, green beans, broccoli, suede mash (5 x S)

S - Apple, 2 x Peach (3 x S)

Syns = Mayo 2 Gravy 1 Hi fi bar 3 (1 x S) = 7

Total S = 13

Friday

BF - Bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes wholemeal 1/2 x toast (1/2 B) (2 x S)

L - Tuna, ham salad, lettuce, onion, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, couscous, courgettes, (6 S)

D - Iceland Chicken Piazzaiola and 3 x speed veg (5 x S)

S - Apple, Pear, Peach (3 x S)

Syns = 1 x laughing cow 2 Dark Ryvita (B) with laughing cow = 2

Total S = 16

Saturday

BF – 2 Weetabix (B) strawberries pear (2 x S)

L - Mushroom, ham omelette tin of tomatoes (4 x S) Apple (1 x S)

D - Chicken breast, mushrooms, onion, garlic, peppers sauce + 5 speed veg (9 x S)

S - Fruit salad – strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, passion fruit with 0% na.t yoghurt (3 x S)

Syns = 0

Total S = 19

Sunday

BF – Porridge (B) Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, peach (4 x S)

L - 2 x Chicken breast and 2 x speed veg (2 x S)

D - Beef, lettuce, tomato wholemeal roll (B) (2 x S)

S - 2 Dark Ryvita (B) with laughing cow cheese 1 x Apple, 2x Pear (3 x S)

Syns =

Total S = 11

Thanks for that Chris, I'm doing calorie counting at the minute but getting ready to switch to slimming world. I've made a note of your meals for my husband to follow as think he'll not even realise he's on a diet. You've done well with your weight loss.:)

You're very welcome and yes definitely a mans "diet" in my eyes because I certainly do not shirk on portion size and eat lots of lovely curries, pasta dishes etc.
Yes weight loss is going fantastic, picked up my 14th Slimmer of the week this week with another 2 1/2 lb gone.

You're very welcome and yes definitely a mans "diet" in my eyes because I certainly do not shirk on portion size and eat lots of lovely curries, pasta dishes etc.
Yes weight loss is going fantastic, picked up my 14th Slimmer of the week this week with another 2 1/2 lb gone.
Brilliantly well done:) Are you exercising as well? If yes, what are you doing? I think his view on a diet is salads forever more! I think following your journey will be great encouragement for him as you're doing marvellous. :)

As for exercising, when I stated Slimming World 36 weeks ago now!! I bought myself an exercise bike for the bedroom and started off doing 3 x 10 mins a week. Not every week but most weeks. As the weight started falling off that increased to 3 x 20 minutes and then soon to 3 x 30 minutes as obviously it gets easier when the stones are falling off you. Yes it's boring but now having lost well over 7 stone I don't have any hanging flab so it has certainly done the job and at the same time I am sure has contributed to the quick weight loss and healthier fitter me.

Back