My SS+ Journey.....

thisisit120lbs

Hi Everyone...:flirt2:

I'm back on this darn diet again...Lol...
The wonderful plan that works if you stick to it....
I'm currently on ss+ (day 4) and I vow I will stick to it for the next 8 weeks. OMG......

Weighed my self this morning and I am now 13.12 from 14.4.....:D

Anyways I was wondering if there is anyone out there doing ss+, what are your losses like and how much could I potentially loose in 8 weeks on ss+?

Does anyone know if excercise speeds the loss?

I am climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro in August so currently training for it. :rolleyes:

I am no where near what I expected to be, but really hope I can loose 2 - 2.5 stones over the next 11 weeks. I started out on weight watchers and my losses were way to slow.

In terms of excercise I havent been doing much but have been walking 2 hours on the weekends, uphill hikes, conquered Snowdonia in April and off to climb the 3 peaks in June....

I have 11 weeks in total before I climb Kili, planning to do ss+ for 8 weeks and then move up the plans for 3 weeks! I really hope I am okay for my big climb in terms of energy.

Anyone on ss+ that can give me some advice and motivation pls? :rolleyes:

Hi Everyone...:flirt2:

I'm back on this darn diet again...Lol...
The wonderful plan that works if you stick to it....
I'm currently on ss+ (day 4) and I vow I will stick to it for the next 8 weeks. OMG......

Weighed my self this morning and I am now 13.12 from 14.4.....:D

Anyways I was wondering if there is anyone out there doing ss+, what are your losses like and how much could I potentially loose in 8 weeks on ss+?

Does anyone know if excercise speeds the loss?

I am climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro in August so currently training for it. :rolleyes:

I am no where near what I expected to be, but really hope I can loose 2 - 2.5 stones over the next 11 weeks. I started out on weight watchers and my losses were way to slow.

In terms of excercise I havent been doing much but have been walking 2 hours on the weekends, uphill hikes, conquered Snowdonia in April and off to climb the 3 peaks in June....

I have 11 weeks in total before I climb Kili, planning to do ss+ for 8 weeks and then move up the plans for 3 weeks! I really hope I am okay for my big climb in terms of energy.

Anyone on ss+ that can give me some advice and motivation pls? :rolleyes:

11 weeks, I reckon you've got no probs to shift 35 pounds.

Thanks for your reply, I'll keep in touch! xx

Yeah I agree you'll defo lose what u want in 11 weeks if u look at my losses this is my 4th week on ss+ after doing 7 weeks off ss and I'm losin more at the moment than i did in ss I'm sure it'll slow down to pretty much the same losses as ss soon! I've lost 50lbs so far :-D :-D goodluck x

Hiya! I'm doing SS+ at the mo but did it for the first time 3 years ago and went from 14.12 to 11.7 in 10 weeks so that was errrr 47lbs?? ;-) (maths was never my strong point!!!)

thanks deb i was abit worried about moving on to ss+ in next couple of weeks your weightloss have reasurred me i will be ok.

Ive been on ss+ for the last 8 weeks and my losses are on my signature below.Good luck to you,id say it will fall off you.

Cheers ladies, given me plenty of reassurance to keep continuing on ss+, its not been that bad actually!
I'm typing this whilst eating my low fat cottage cheese! Yum! Ha ha ha!

Back