My start to finally doing it!!!!

Bexx84

Well after having 3 babies and probably my last I'm now weighing in at 5 stone heavier than pre pregnancy! So now is my time to lose all the weight and be where I want to be my first goal is to lose 3 stone, then ill start. I've just started slimming world EE this will be my first full week after having a a couple of family meals out over the weekend I'm also aiming to run 3 times per week, as my fitness levels are shocking, I'm hoping writing it on here will help keep me motivated. so first day today

Food diary:

Breakfast; muller light, banana, apple

Lunch; egg and beans on toast. Strawberries. 2 x WM bread.

Dinner; slimming world curry and rice.

Muller light dessert chocolate, 5 syns

Hex a milk for coffee.

I may get things wrong so please feel free to correct me .

Feeling pretty good this morning and we have just booked a holiday for next may so hoping to be at my final target by then to be able to wear a bikini :)

Food diary today :

Breakfast: muller light, banana, 1x alpen light hex b

Lunch: pasta &sauce 3 syns, apple

Dinner: home made burgers ( no bun ) wedges and homemade coleslaw 3 syns
Strawberries for pudding

Milk for coffee hexa

Hopefully I should stick to it, excited to weigh in already Friday, don't think I've ever been excited to weigh myself!!! ;)

So still feeling good today, keep thinking about bikinis for holiday thats keeping motivated :) just ordered the 30 day shred DVD to give a go,

Today's diary:

Breakfast; muller light and banana

Lunch: 2 x WM toast hexb with egg and beans followed by grapes

Dinner : diet come chicken with egg noodles

Apple and ski strawberry mouse 4 syns

Looking forward to trying the diet coke chicken as never done it before :)

So enjoyed the diet come chicken think I will try it with different spices next time,
Today's diary:

Breakfast: muller light and banana

Lunch: will be egg and beans on toast again as need something quick before I go out.

Dinner: sweet potato quorn BBQ fillets and coleslaw 3 syns

Ok bit late but Fridays weigh in lost 2 1/2 :)

Friday diary,

Breakfast: muller light & banana

Lunch: pasta & sauce 3syns

Dinner: homemade curry & rice

Saturday bit off plan today

Breakfast: egg on toast & banana

Lunch: m&s chicken pesto sandwich

Dinner: homemade burger and salad, gonna try and up the exercise this week and start the shred, never tried it before so worth ago.

Back