MY story, my plan.

JorjT

Hello, my name is George and I live in the UK. I weigh 19 stone 12 pounds, I have always been bigger then all the other kids in school, and I have spent years being made a outcast, Last week I diecided to change my life around, my parents where always very helpful, they bought meals that where low fat and vegetarian, however in the night I would sneek meals and at one point I was 15 years old and 24 stone, I tried diet after diet but I have never set my mind to it.

I sat there one week ago and thought how much I need to change my life, I instantly started a soup diet and I eat soup for breakfast, soup for dinner, and anything under 300 calories for night meal!

I got weighed today, last monday I was 20 stone and 9 pounds, now I'm 19 stone and 12 pounds, 12 pounds in one week!

I will only be on this low calorie extreme diet for a few more week, then I will go onto a diet that is still low calorie but abit more then Im having now, and I'm going to start the gym to turn my fat into muscle.

my goal is 13 stone, 7 stone to go..

well done hun for ue weight loss so far and ur determation for the deit at the end of the day it doesnt matter what diet if any u do as long as ur comfortable with it and ur lossing weight.

keep us updated with ur progress xx

Hi JorjT, Welcome to Minis, Im impressed with your determination and pleased with your loss, well done.

The only thing Im a little worried about is the lack of nutrients you will be getting. ARe you following a doctors advice, or a proper diet??

You need to make sure that whjat you have is varied and includes everything you need and is healthy x

Thank you! Well, my idea of a perfect diet is fruite for breakfast, maybe rice for dinner, to give me energy for the day, with veg, and for night time, veg/quorn/ or maybe a pasta..
Thats the diet I'm hoping to go on in a few week..

I have a problem going on a normal diet, because it opens my mind to wanting more food, thats why I have gone on a more extreme diet first to get my body used to things!

I have been taking multi vitamins and drinking lots of water too..

Hiya George, just wanted to say good luck and you sound really determinded. I can relate to what you were saying as I was the fattest in school too, I also felt like an outcast and still do.

How did you lose the 4st from when you were heavier, was it a diet similar to what you're doing now?

Don't forget to update us on you progress! :)

Hello, enjoyed a nice home made soup this evening, Im going to just eat healthy and diet, instead of being on this extreame diet and putting the weight back on.. I won't snack, ill just eat breakfast, dinner and tea, and eat very healthy and exercise, Im 278 pounds I think, and I want to get to about 180, so we'll see what happens! XD

The 4 stone I lost before was from diets also, but it was up and down all the time.. This time im absolutely determined to better my standards of life.

Well done for stepping up and making the decision to change - i'm new here too but it's a really supportive place for you to keep us updated =]
Daisy
x

Back