My story on the Dutch CD-site....

botozi

Didn't have much of a weight loss this week but the motivation is still there and my head is in the right way. My CDC was called by the PR-manager of Cambridge in the Netherlands. They're going to rebuild their website and are searching for people with succes stories to write their story. My CDC asked me if i want to coöperate and off course i will. I'm going to write my story and that will be published on the Dutch Cambridge site with some pictures. To be honest i'm really flattered and this gives me an extra boost to reach my goal.

The funnie thing is i help my CDC with information i get from minimins (recipes, etc.) In the Netherlands Cambridge is still expanding and the information i get from here is not availabe overhere. Thanks to you guys i'm drinking cola zero without getting out of ketosis whilst my CDC didn't now that cola zero doesn't do any harm.

That proves that minimins is a great side. I always loved the English people and minimins proves that England is a country with warm, kind and very helpfull people.

Hugs
botozi

You must be so proud of yourself hun.:happy096:
As to all you said about minimins you have to include yourself not only have you taken the time to help others on here you are now going to give other peeps like us the support to reach there goal .So maybe you are the one that needs to be congratulated you are a very special and giving person :party0038:

Thank you mandy, you make me blush:eek:

Hugs
botozi

Hi Botozi,

Congratulations on your weight loss and your new found fame.

Don't forget to post a link when you are 'live'. :)

Well done matey! You'll have to give us a link when it's done. Oh, and dont forget your Welshies!!! xxxx

Back