My story - Rebecca Harker

What a wonderful post, it brought tears to my eyes (in a good way!). You are one inspirational lady, thank you for sharing and good luck with Slimmer of the Year!!

xx

i knw its alwayz scary when you want something and have done everything you can to get there, but i guess its 2nd nature having that doubt in the bk of our minds will it happen or wont it. you've done the hard part now try relaxin and making this experience special, coz ur special.

dreamgirlxx

Well done on your loss hun .Enjoy the soty party hun what ever happens we are all winners xx

your story brought a tear to my eye because i feel so proud of you although i dont know you and probably will never meet you in my lifetime, but wow what an achievement you should be so very proud of yourself, i love hearing from people who have done so very well stuck at it and got to where they want to go well done you x

Thank you so much for posting your story rebecca, it bought a tear to my eye too, i have been struggling with CD the last week or so but your post has given me the kick up the bum i needed.

I have my fingers crossed for you for SOTY - thanks again, you are a star x

Congratulations on your achievement :) Best of luck for slimmer of the year. Thanks for posting your story here it will be a inspiration to loads on here myself included :)

I know what you mean about ending it all, I had got to the point where I thought it would be easier just to die, save everyone worrying about me. It was easy to ignore the problem than do something about it and if I never woke up again then who really cared. THEN!!! via my sister I discovered W8. Never looked back, healthier and happier than I have been for around 10 years, role on 2009 boy oh boy do I have plans, just hope I have some money! No matter how depressed you are if you try it will work.

I love everyone today!!Yipppppeeeee :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

thankyou for all your really nice comments. If it helps anybody at all it was worth it putting it on. x

If i can do it, you can, just go for it and dont look back, look ahead to a happier healthier life x

Wow - 9 and a half stone? My god, thats incredible!!! Well done you - a very inspirational story. I look forward to the 'before,' 'during' and 'after' shots. If you dont win, you surely deserve to :)

What an inspiration! and like has been said by others I am so proud of you! You have inspired me and have planted another seed in my brain that tells me that this is possible! Thank you for that.

Good luck for Slimmer of the Year!

this diet really works, anyone sitting there thinking it wont need to just do it. I thought that and im now not a size 28 but a size 14/16. Go for it!

Back