My story - Rebecca Harker

i have got pics, but go knows how you get them on here. If you are on facebook, add me (Rebecca Harker) and you will be able to have a look. I am the rebecca harker in the black and white photo lol - there are loads of us... :eek:)

This story brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful story and an amazing achievement. Good luck for the conference and all the best for the future. Post some piccies!
Very inspirational, I'm thrilled for you! x x

i have just uploaded photos to my gallery, it does not include a before, but if you want to see it, just add me as a friend on facebook. xx

sorted it so you can see the old photo of how i was. Just click my gallery x

Wow Girly

These are such amazing pictures you have done so well!! How long has it taken you to lose the weight. I have just started CD today and hope I can achieve what you have - well done!!

Sharon

it took 7 months to lose the weight.x You can do it, go for it! this really does work xxx

Thanks

Thats really given me a boost. Did you pretty much stick to SS throughout?

I'm really going to try - could do with you being my diet coach!!!

just message me, i am here and i dont mind. I SS for 12 weeks then did SS+, then worked my way up the maintenance programme, which is very important if you want to keep it off.. x

some weeks i would platuex but i carried on and the weight carried on falling off, sometimes the reason why i stayed the same some weeks was becasue i didnt drink enough water...

How much did you lose over the 12 SS weeks? Plus what was your average loss on SS+?

average loss on SS+ was 5lb, one week i lost 11lb on it... its just as affective. On step 2 my average loss was 5lb aswell. I continued to lose throughout the steps because my metabolism was trained to work. The best thing about the diet. x

:wow: you look amazing, your photos are fabulous :)

You look fabulous!

Rebecca, if you don't mind me asking, how much do you weigh now and how tall are you? Am aiming to be a size 14 but I do not know how much I will need to lose to get there.

i am 12 stone 10 and i am 5 foot 7. Weight and height doesnt really add up to the size you should be really, but if it helps here it is...

Rebecca, Congratulations!!!!
What a inspirational post and one i can relate to very well. I have had very bad health due to my weight. In the last 11 years that i have been with my husband i have put on 7 stone. I have had a bad back since i was 15 but being 17 and half stone did not help. It ended up with me nearly dying with blood clots on the lungs and i have had to have my gall bladder out.
I did have a baby at my biggest and your doctor was right. I had problems throughout and even had pregnancy related diabeties. I had to have my baby 2 weeks early by c section because he was getting so big - nearly 10 pounds. This was all due to my weight.
I have been doing this diet for 7 weeks and lost 29 lbs. I have gone from a 22 to an almost 18. Unlike others i am not doing this purely for the look but my health - and another baby.
It must have been very hard not to go down the gastric band route but you made the right choice and now you know you did it yourself - not through surgery.
Be proud and look forward to being a mummy. My benjamin is nearly 3 and the best thing without question to happen to us!!
Well done!!!!!!!!! x

It does help, I was curious about your BMI because I want to get my BMI as healthy as I possibly can but I don't know whether I've set a realistic goal. Thanks.

Back