My story

Well i didnt go to the gym last night - i am doing a course at work so done some revision.. i weighed myself on the scales in Boots!!! I promised myself i wouldnt do that anymore and stick too ww on Thursday.. says i have put on 1lb so am now 11st 10lb!!!!! but you know what i was 11st 9lb at ww last Thurs and have been so good all week so dont think i could have put on!

quess ill just have to wait till tomorow! :mad: x

STOP GETTING ON DIFFERENT SCALES!!! :banghead: te he he!!! Am sure that if have been good all week that'll pay off at your weigh in, it did last week, didn't it? x

Yes i am never going to get on a different pair of scales again it only makes me feel like dieting is not working!!!!! So hope i loose tonight then i can have my nandos!!!!!

Saying that i really fancy a harvester tonight! Mmmmmmm it makes it taste so much better when u have been good all week then have your treat rather that going out say 2 or 3 times a week like i used to do !x

Only just read your last post, how did you get on last nite?

Defo agree with you on the treats, appreciate them much more when they are actually a treat! Did you have a harvester? :D

Havent been on here for two days! Wow..
Well lost 1lb at ww on Thursday which i was pleased about as i didnt do any exersice at all that week!

Had a lovely nandos after and went to the cinema.. took some ww choc bars in with me so wasnt tempted.

Been good all weekend then went to the cinema Saturday and had salted popcorn and a few pick n mix sweets.. so was a little pissed off that i gave in but have was extra good yest and also went to the Gym... Hope it doesnt affect Thursdays weigh in :mad: x

Welldone on ANOTHER pound lost Hun!!!!!! You are doing so well, keep up the goodwork!!!
And about the swimming.... a friend also told me I wouldn't lose any weight with swimming as it doesn't raise your heartrate enough, but I totally disagree! If you are swimming You are being active, therefore you will burn more calories!!! Ok you may not burn as many as you would say... going for a run, but it all helps in my book. And like you said, if you enjoy exercise you are more likely to stick at it! So Swim away Hun!!!! lol
xxx

Well so fat today i have eaten...

2 Crumpets 3points

ww lasagne 4.5 points
ww crisps 1point
ww choclate brownie bite 0.5 points

I am still really pissed off with myself that i probably went over by about 10 on saturday cus of sweets and popcorn at the cinema but ushually i would have given up and carried on eating for the rest of the weekend but i wa back to it the next day whic i am quite pleased about! :)

Well i am at work and for some reason keep fancying either a chinease or pizza express lol... ! Gggrrrrr cravings!

Its all in the mind as i have just had my lunch but im still thinking about food even though im now full up x

I am so hoping to be 11st 7lb this Thursday at wi and that blowout night hasnt affected me :( cannot wait to get to 11st again!
Picturing my self thinner is the only thing from keeping me eating the junk! x

Just be really good between now and then. Remember you can save 4pts per day, you could easily bank 10 between now and thurs to make up for sat night. Am jealous that your so close to 11.5 stone, i've got a little further to go :-( So keep up the good work x

well done on not giving in and carrying on with naughty eating for the week, its always best just to forget the blip and carry on regardless.

Well today and yesterday have been a bit poo to be honest i have eaten 2 handfulls of crisps (but they were bloody lovely)!!! and last night cudnt stop eating,, im due on in 2 days so putting it down to that! :)

I have weigh in tomorrow but may go to the one tonight .. do you know if it makes a difference going a day earlier?? xx

Arrrggggghhhhh... so i decided to go to the earlier weigh in last night instead of my normal one tonight and i put on 1/2lb .. i had gone over everday all week by about 1 or 2 points and then Sat had all the junk at the cinema so not too suprised really!

Then after me and my mum got a mc Donalds.. i had a chicken burger meal and a cheesburger! Was lovely at the time but this morning my tummy is gurgling i feel sick and it wasnt woeth it at all!!

But from today i have 8 days till next weeks wi so im gunna try my hardest to burn it all off, go to the gym more and eat well! I am so dissapointed with myself that i just gave in but im due on also tomorrow so think that may have something to do with it.

Havent been on here for a while - have been really good.. (well quite good) my trousers and tops are so baggy - i am going to have to go and get new work clothes the weekend.

I had a nandos Saturday night but think i only went over by a few points so hopefully it shouldnt matter too much.. also i have been doing more exersice than normal so fingers x for tomorrow at weigh in - hope you guys are all doing good! xxx

Back