My story

Wi tomorrow ! :) get so exited when I know I've been good! Had 18.5/20 points today so if I did go over by one twice this week hopefully that will make up for it..

Went on the cross trainer here at home for twenty mins tonight before having my trsco healthy living sausage and mash meal .. Again!! Had it last night aswell, need to start trying new things and making meals myself instead of microwave foods! Haha

nite fellow mins!

Hey, well done on your first weigh in result. Try and keep away from other scales, you should stick to the one set as they are all calibrated differently so you will get different results and that will get you down. Also it helps to stick to weighing in once a week too. Don't forget with all the swimming etc you will be earning Activity Points so the couple points you have gone over by will probably have been wiped out by those points. Good luck for tonight's weighin though.

xx

I have promised myself that i am not going to weigh myself of any other scales and wait till my weigh ins every thursday!

so far today

Breakfast - Specil k 2points

If i loose tonight at weigh in think i may have a little treat..

When i was on ww before i used to be good all week and have a take away after weigh in every week and still loose every week.

So the boyf has just offered to treat to a nandos (Only if i loose though) Woooooo Yum :)

Its always nice to have a treat after weigh in makes the rest of the week ahead not quite so bad, lovely boyfriend to offer
good luck at weigh in

I lost 1.5 pounds! I did expect to loose a bit more but I suppose any loss is good! Woo I'm 11st 9lb again I feel like I'm finally on my back back down!!

Well I had 9 points in the day yesterday and then after wi had nandos :( I had a half chicken med chips and rice and then three ww caramel shortbread after .. I dread to think how many I went over sobimnot gunna work out out I reckon around 15 or something tho!

I like to have my treat straight after wi cus then it gives me a whole week to work it off! Funna go up the gym tonight :) x

because i went over points so much last night after wi does that mean that i can have a lot less to eat today and it will kind of even itself out a bit???

Thats what i am doing today but your not meant to and im not recomending it, im going to save 5 for the next 3 days up till my weigh in. Anyway nandos is pretty point friednly so try to point it from the website values and see how many you have gone over by. The guides are not accurate so use the website.

Also a good plan! :)

I jus had a look and the rice is only 2.5 points!! Ithought it would be much more than that! So i have worked it out i went over by about 10 last night.. hopefully it will work off throughtout the week! :)

thats not too bad! thats easily made up for during the week :)

What ive eaten today:

Breakfast - Special k 2points

Lunch - ww lasagne (again) 4.5 points
ww crisps 1 point
Special k bar 1.5 points

For dinner im going to have

ww pizza 3.5 points
Tesco healthy living jacket potato with cheese 3.5 points

and then maybe a crunchie 4points

I was going to save some points as went over yesterday but ill get too hungry and binge so going to have my normal 20 and also im doing Body combat after work :)

Oh my god i havent been on here for 4 Days!!!

And in that 4 days i have been so good stuck to my points and have been doing exercise..

I have been reading upand it says that swimming doesnt hep you loose weigh it just gets you fit.. but lots of websites where peolple that are loosing weigh have commented say that it does help?

does anyone know if it does help with weight loss because its the only exercise i enjoy!!!???

Well done on sticking to your points and stuff Katie.
In answer to your question - I go swimming and I find it helps me to tone up though you don't shed lots of weight really quickly it does burn calories and therefore should help with weight loss. It has helped me to lose weight. Any exercise you enjoy is much better for you because you are more likely to stick to it. Anyway, in my book, toning up is just as good as losing weight - I'd rather have nice toned arms and legs than wobbly ones (though I'm not quite there yet).

I think the reason that lots of people don't lose weight when they are swimming is because when you get out the pool you usually feel hungry - and you risk eating more calories than you burned! But stick within you usual points and it should definitely help speed up weight loss.

Hope you're having a great day x x x

Thank you! :) Yes thats what i thought but i have heard so many different things ... i absloutly hate doing exersice but i do go on the cross trainer 20 mins 3 times a week (when i can be bothered) but love swimming and i dont get hungry afterwards so i suppose its got to be better than sitting down watching tv! :) x

Ooh and another thing for all you choclate lovers... im in love with the weight watchers Brownies they are only 1/2 a point and are great for a choclate fix if you have a sweet tooth like me! ;)

Oh i go to body combat, trying to get back into it at the moment! Went last night and am really feeling it today!

Just read through your diary and it's really inspiring to see how much more positive you have become over the last couple of weeks. Makes me realise i have to get through this first week successfully and allow my body adjust.

My bf is also one of those lucky ppl who doesn't seem to put on weight. But i was thinking on the way home that he would get more points and probably eats about that many. My problem is that i eat the same which would obviously be over my daily points allowance, duh!! So glad i amde that realisation, now just gotta adjust my portions accordingly.

Keep up the good work!

Thats a brilliant class i went on Friday and lasted 20 mins im just not that fit! Well done you! :)

Yes thats exactly what u need to do let your body get used to it!

Are you on weight watchers also? x

Yes that what drives me crazy with men they can eat what they like! Gggrrr!
I have been on ww for about 4 years but stayed the same the last two and over the last few months i have been going up and down and sticking to it for a week then giving in.. but this time i have stuck to it and the further along i get the more i dont wanna ruin it .. so stick with it

20 mins is better than no minutes! I struggled last night, have been a couple of times before but that was a few weeks ago, so was back to square one last nite!

I did weight watchers about 5 years ago and lost nearly 4 stone, was living in splitsville then, now that i am in a brilliant relationship the weight has crept back on, of course!!! So back to it (just without the meetings this time!).................

Back