My story =)

funnily enough im not hungry....absolutely shattered though but will push myself to go on my air walker for 20 minutes tonight to get things moving!! i still have my galette to eat but think galette and steak will be too much for me! i feel really heavy as well with all of the meat that I am eating! Ive gone from really small veggie based meals to lots and lots of meat!! hope i start to lose weight and dont put on

He doesn't recommend any strenuous exercise on Attack, Sarah, so don't force yourself if you're tired...

I'd move the galette up to breakfast or lunch henceforth cos it's very filling, and the oats swell inside us!

ahhhh thats why! I was using the bran for yesterdays galette because I didnt have the oatbran and was full for the entire day! I know what I will have for breakfast now :)

every morning without fail... this is what I have (3 makes a Cruise dose)... (recipe and method on p.1 of the Recipe thread!)

Attachments

• Muffins.jpg
    Muffins.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 54
i have just been to the shop and not been able to find any oat bran...lots of porridge oats but no bran....what do you suggest?? should i come off the diet and eat healthily until i can get some? i want to do this properly

As I said to you previously somewhere around here, either get an online order in quickly, OR get a friend to mail you some from the UK - they're not heavy... and you'd have them in a week. (The original French book mentions the bran on about page 200+ and doesn't say they're obligatory! Things evolved... you'll not be doing anything "wrong" or "unhealthily" - cos that's how the diet started - you'll just be a little more spoiled for variety.)

hey all....i decided to come off the diet until my oat bran was delivered, but my package of oat bran didnt make it to me in the end! i have started again today instead of putting off the diet because of no oat bran! i plan to use wheat bran in my galette instead of the oat bran and go from there..do you think this might affect how much weight i need to lose?

so far today ive eaten

breakfast- galette with sweetener
lunch - chicken with herbs and a low fat rasberry yoghurt
dinner - chicken mixed with garlic and low fat yoghurt

15 mins exercise on trampoline and lots of water and tea :D

Wheatbran and oatbran have two completely different reasons for inclusion in the diet. The wheatbran is optional and helps with transit. The oatbran is the one with the good stuff to help with cholesterol issues, etc etc.

Why would having wheatbran affect how much weight you need to lose?

Good luck whatever you do!

i just thought it may affect the rate at what i will lose weight..but i will give it a go and see how i go
today ive eaten
breakfast - galette
lunch - egg mashed up with salt and pepper
dinner - steak with garlic yoghurt
and shrimps

I have just weighed myself this morning and I am on Day 3 of the Dukkan Diet and have lost 1.5 kg so I am so chuffed and I plan to continue the attack phase for seven days in total :D

Thats fab well done!

my diary today is
breakfast - galette with sweetener and tea
lunch - chicken fillet with spices and boiled egg
dinner - chicken breast with smother of garlic yoghurt
snack - yoghurt with sweetener
and water water waterr

my diary today is
breakfast - galette with sweetener and tea and some sweetener and yoghurt
lunch - chicken and tuna
dinner - chicken breast omlette
snack - yoghurt with sweetener
and water water waterr

my diary today is :
breakfast - galette with sweetener and tea and some sweetener and yoghurt
lunch - chicken
dinner - steak and egg
snack - yoghurt with sweetener and boiled egg
lots of tea
and water water waterr

pretty boring i know but feeling good! starting cruise phase on tuesday

my diary today is :
breakfast - galette with sweetener and tea
lunch - egg
snack - yoghurt and sweetener
dinner - steak and egg
snack - sugar free jelly

lots of tea
and water water waterr

did a lot of walking today as well...last day of attack tomorrow so will be excited to see weight loss on tuesday morning although it is totm

hi can i just ask can we have the sugar free jelly im on day 3 of attack and have lost 4 pounds already but jelly might stop me craving sweets

Yes you can have sugar free jelly

ahh thanks for the advice...
today my menu is pretty much the same again!
my diary today is :
breakfast - galette with sweetener and tea natural yoghurt with sweetener
lunch - egg and chicken
snack - yoghurt and sweetener
dinner - chicken with garlic powder and yoghurt
snack - sugar free jelly

Back