1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

My struggle to get to 8stn

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by tabu, 26 January 2014 Social URL.

1. tabu

tabu Well-Known Member

Hi
    Been following sw on and off .However keep on falling off the wagon.. So, am thinking if I post my food diary on here it may help me to stay put on that rocky wagon.. In the past I have been shy to post my diary on here as I eat very bizarre combination's of food at very odd times , but I am thinking now, I spouse that does not matter as long as I stick to the plan.

I have two stone to loose to get to my target weight

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. tabu

tabu Well-Known Member

Day One(EE)

B: tea
    L: Jacket with cheese (hxa) salad
    D: red pepper,mince & pea spag made with one table spoon extra virgin olive oil (hxb) with salad
    syns: 2 crisp packets (9)

IMG_0015[1].jpg

Last edited: 26 January 2014
  4. tabu

tabu Well-Known Member

Day two: G
    B: Banana
    L: Jacket potato with cheese ( hx a) x 2
    D: veg pasta bake with yougurt raitha ( hxb cheese) x2
    syns: cookies and crisps (15)

Attached Files:

5. becki2009