My success story is going on Slim & Save!

Wisney

Hey guys!

I've been away for a while, just been focusing on the palava that life throws at you, but I wanted to let y'all know that my success story is going on Slim & Save!

I can't actually believe I've made it this far because the road has been so bumpy that I didn't actually realise how much I'd lose until I put my before pictures together with the pictures I took on Monday. I can say without any doubt that I'm really damn proud of myself! I still would like to get a bit smaller, but I'm thrilled with the size I'm at now man. My story should be going up on the site soon, which is so exciting (and kind of nerve wracking!).

All I can say is that I've had success because I've used the Slim & Save products and I've adapted the plan to make it manageable for me. I had to do weight training aswell, so I had chicken and veg each day and if I really felt like I was gonna cheat, I had something small and sweet at the end of the day and then left it at that. I kept all the 'treats' in the house locked away in a box and gave the key to someone else. Out of sight, out of mind is so crucial, I can't tell you.

But yeah, I'm v proud! 8 inches off my waist! I still have man-boobage, but I'm saving up for an operation to get those removed next year, because no amount of dieting is gonna get rid of it. But i don't care cos I've come so far! I really hope you guys like my story and my results!

xxxxxxxx

Look forward to reading your story.
Well done

Looking forward to reading all about it and seeing your before and afters...

Yep, seen it to - great read & well done, you have done amazingly. You should be very proud of yourself x

That was a good story! I just need to get back to t exercising!
Well done on you reaching your goal!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Congrats on your lose and your newfound and well earned fame! :)

Back