My SW diary, by Bess.

Mustn't forget Michelle...

(Worst tortoise joke of all time... sorry!)

xxx

Mustn't forget me shell...

(tortoise... geddit? Nope. Ah well!)

xxx

That completely passed me by until you explained it !!!! Doh :eek:

Gail x

Mustn't forget me shell...

(tortoise... geddit? Nope. Ah well!)

xxx

Ah! I see! :) xxx

A better day, not perfect, but much better. Supper in the garden, loud old Beatles music playing and picking and eating warm peaches from the tree for pudding - bliss!

Sigh... I won't give up the day job, then!

xxx

Katycakes said:

xxx

Lol! Xx

Katycakes said:

xxx

What, to be a comedienne ?

Errrr..............

.........no. Best not :p ! LOL

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Humphh. Watch out or I will practice my cheesy jokes on here... then you'll be sorry! ;o)

xxx

Weigh in day, 13.11. That's an STS and I'm bloomin' lucky. Hopeless, but lucky. :eek:

Well done Bess. I know it feels very slow but soldier on. Just think where you could have been without this.

Big hugs.

Gail x

Well done - a STS is not a gain. And considering the party and all the other stresses this week I think that's bloomin' brill.
Keep plodding on - the tortoise always gets there in the end.

Yep, it's good... well done on holding steady. Now to shift a few lbs again, you and me both... here goes!

xxx

Am doing well so far! Mind you, after yesterday's off the scale treats whilst out with OH I've a way to go, but all good today - and a 4 mile run/walk first thing.:D

Unfortunately though, whenever I go out to run (no make up, dressed in very close fitting leggings and a vest type T shirt, mobile phone wrapped in tissues and stuffed down my bra, all wobbly bits wobbling - ugh!) I always see people I know, in fact I only see people I know. 6 of them this morning. In the feed merchant's the other day someone I've not seen for years said they'd heard I'd taken up jogging! Good grief, I only started 2 weeks ago! :rolleyes:

Am doing well so far! Mind you, after yesterday's off the scale treats whilst out with OH I've a way to go, but all good today - and a 4 mile run/walk first thing.:D

Unfortunately though, whenever I go out to run (no make up, dressed in very close fitting leggings and a vest type T shirt, mobile phone wrapped in tissues and stuffed down my bra, all wobbly bits wobbling - ugh!) I always see people I know, in fact I only see people I know. 6 of them this morning. In the feed merchant's the other day someone I've not seen for years said they'd heard I'd taken up jogging! Good grief, I only started 2 weeks ago! :rolleyes:

Lol!!!

I only go out under cover of darkness, in disguise, and where I won't know ANYONE! ;)

Lol!!!

I only go out under cover of darkness, in disguise, and where I won't know ANYONE! ;)

That's a good idea, but it's so dark here, no street lights or pavements and there'd be sure to be someone I know driving by......:rolleyes: I've even altered my times and routes, but it makes no difference. Had to wait for 70 dairy cows to move along the lane the other day with a farmer who just couldn't tear his eyes away from my bust - perhaps it was the unusual profile that the phone gave? Would have loved to have seen his face if my boobs had rung!!

That's a good idea, but it's so dark here, no street lights or pavements and there'd be sure to be someone I know driving by......:rolleyes: I've even altered my times and routes, but it makes no difference. Had to wait for 70 dairy cows to move along the lane the other day with a farmer who just couldn't tear his eyes away from my bust - perhaps it was the unusual profile that the phone gave? Would have loved to have seen his face if my boobs had rung!!

I'm sure you would've made his day!!! :eek:

A whole SW day. :) Another one tomorrow.

Bess said:
A whole SW day. :) Another one tomorrow.

Well done you!

And congratulations on entertaining Mr Farmer!!! ;)

Back