My SW diary, by Bess.

A whole SW day. :) Another one tomorrow.
Brill Bess - the minutes do add up.

I can just imagine Mr Farmers face! It must have been a picture. Would definitely have made his day if your boobs had rung! LOL

Well a lb up today, but never mind, I expect that's the overindulgence of Tuesday when I had a lovely day out with OH. I'm going to have another SW day today, just taking it one day at a time, or parts of a day if it gets tough. I know there are lots of views on weighing/not weighing daily, but I think on the whole it helps me. I wasn't at all hungry yesterday - made sure I wasn't with lots of free/super free foods and I only had 2 syns - a hot choc drink.

the legend of the jiggly jogger... hope you stared that rude farmer-man out, cheek of him. Well done on the SW day! Here comes another...

xxx

the legend of the jiggly jogger... hope you stared that rude farmer-man out, cheek of him. Well done on the SW day! Here comes another...

xxx

He isn't really rude, but very.......well........ old fashioned 'rural' if you know what I mean! He usually sees me in an old Barbour and wellies so I expect that skin tight stuff (and it's not a pretty sight) might have been a bit of a shock. :eek:. Still I expect I'll have given him something to talk about...:sigh:...not much goes on here. I really find it amazing how I meet people, no matter when/where I go and I know them all......:sigh:. Live in the town if you want some privacy I think? ....

An ok SW day, not quite as good as yesterday as we ate out at lunchtime, but I made good choices I think and have synned stuff so think I am ok. The main thing is that I feel more in control again and that feels good.

Hi Bess,

Just popping by to see if you've been exciting the locals again...;)

Bet he was waiting for you today...:)

Don't knock your food for today Bess...if you think about it you did really well! To go out and consciously choose low syn food is brilliant! It shows real commitment, self control and determination xx

Have another good day tomorrow xx

. . . The main thing is that I feel more in control again and that feels good.
Yippeeeeeeeeeee - back in control is Good!

As Dawn said, eating out is never easy and if you made good choices and synned things then well done! Take it easy - and just take a few hours at a time.

We all have bad days - mine's not been so good today. Too much bread (got tempted by a bacon butty at lunch time) and I know I'll be bloated and suffer tomorrow. I think this tortoise may well be going backwards this week!

Hi Bess,

Just popping by to see if you've been exciting the locals again...;)

Bet he was waiting for you today...:)

:8855:Ah, but now I know what time the cows go out, so I can avoid him! Didn't meet anyone :confused: this morning, but I was later than usual and didn't go out 'til about 10 to 9 and took a different route through the woods where I shouldn't really be....:eek:.....I'm finding that I feel really tired at the beginning of a walk/run and feel I'll only be able to walk that day, but run a bit, then a bit more, daydream a lot and find I've run much further than 'that tree' or whatever I aimed for. So that's good. Gave up the vest top for OH's T shirt but it's too hot really, so I'll be back to frightening the natives next time. When I got back I couldn't find my phone anywhere - looked all round the kitchen where it usually is, asked the others....so I rang it up and waited, listening carefully.......then leapt out of my skin as my bosom vibrated and then rang!!!! :8855:

Brill Bess - the minutes do add up.

I can just imagine Mr Farmers face! It must have been a picture. Would definitely have made his day if your boobs had rung! LOL
Hahaha Bess, jeez if my boobs rung they would be playing Captain Pugwash - some guy ;) (crush) sent it to my phone for me to have as a ringtone for my cruise as he thought I needed something nautical (would rather have something naughty from him but hey-ho). Would you like me to email it to you so you can download it? That would give 'em all a good laugh :D

:8855:Ah, but now I know what time the cows go out, so I can avoid him! Didn't meet anyone :confused: this morning, but I was later than usual and didn't go out 'til about 10 to 9 and took a different route through the woods where I shouldn't really be....:eek:.....I'm finding that I feel really tired at the beginning of a walk/run and feel I'll only be able to walk that day, but run a bit, then a bit more, daydream a lot and find I've run much further than 'that tree' or whatever I aimed for. So that's good. Gave up the vest top for OH's T shirt but it's too hot really, so I'll be back to frightening the natives next time. When I got back I couldn't find my phone anywhere - looked all round the kitchen where it usually is, asked the others....so I rang it up and waited, listening carefully.......then leapt out of my skin as my bosom vibrated and then rang!!!! :8855:
:rotflmao:

My dearly departed sister used to keep 20 cigarettes and her lighter in her rather ample cleavage lol xx Classy bird hahahaha

When I got back I couldn't find my phone anywhere - looked all round the kitchen where it usually is, asked the others....so I rang it up and waited, listening carefully.......then leapt out of my skin as my bosom vibrated and then rang!!!! :8855:
Now then Bess. I know you, me and Chelsea are approaching the age when senility my be a serious consideration but have you thought about seeing a doctor sooner rather than later? :8855:

Hahaha Bess, jeez if my boobs rung they would be playing Captain Pugwash - some guy ;) (crush) sent it to my phone for me to have as a ringtone for my cruise as he thought I needed something nautical (would rather have something naughty from him but hey-ho). Would you like me to email it to you so you can download it? That would give 'em all a good laugh :D

Sounds great for your cruise Chels, but I fear there are so many differing and changing ring tones round here with the girls that I'm better at keeping to my simple 'ring, ring'! I have 2 phones, one personal one and one for work and keeping track of which is which is hard enough. I have surprised a few people at work by answering that phone with , 'Hello Darling' and answering my own to friends and family, with the spiel for work! :rolleyes:

My dearly departed sister used to keep 20 cigarettes and her lighter in her rather ample cleavage lol xx Classy bird hahahaha

Someone once suggested, when I was searching for a tissue in my cleavage, that I should keep the whole box down there!! Huh! :rolleyes:

Now then Bess. I know you, me and Chelsea are approaching the age when senility my be a serious consideration but have you thought about seeing a doctor sooner rather than later? :8855:

I'd like to remind you Miss Pomm, that I am much (a whole year!) younger than you and Chels........tee hee!!

Serious consideration indeed though, old age. As I was packing my mum's 'nappy bag' today, I was thinking....I now push her around in a wheelchair, change her nappies, feed her, as she always prefers whatever I have on my plate to hers, even though it is the same meal.......soothe her and tell her stories. Just as she did for me when I was a baby. Poor mum. Thank goodness she doesn't realise. She didn't recognise DD1 last night when she called to see her and on DD mentioning where we live and that she was on her way home, she said 'I used to have a daughter who lived there.'......she still does......

I'd like to remind you Miss Pomm, that I am much (a whole year!) younger than you and Chels........tee hee!!
Ah - a whole year makes a huge difference.

Serious consideration indeed though, old age. As I was packing my mum's 'nappy bag' today, I was thinking....I now push her around in a wheelchair, change her nappies, feed her, as she always prefers whatever I have on my plate to hers, even though it is the same meal.......soothe her and tell her stories. Just as she did for me when I was a baby. Poor mum. Thank goodness she doesn't realise. She didn't recognise DD1 last night when she called to see her and on DD mentioning where we live and that she was on her way home, she said 'I used to have a daughter who lived there.'......she still does......
It's a sad thought that we may all end up needing this sort of help. It must be really hard on you. But as you say, at least she doesn't realise what is happeneing now. Who'll look after me & hubby god knows as we don't have any kids to look after us. A very sobering thought.

Hmm....not sure about this weighing every day lark as this morning I'm 13.13. Scarily close to 14 stones and if I see that flicker I shall cry...:cry:. I'll try to ignore it, but since I concentrated on SW properly again I've put on 2lbs. Could this be the running? Or my past syns (!) catching up with me? Or shall I just ignore it until my weigh in on Tuesday?

Such a sad post Bess :hug99:

Mum's so lucky to have you xx

Hmm....not sure about this weighing every day lark as this morning I'm 13.13. Scarily close to 14 stones and if I see that flicker I shall cry...:cry:. I'll try to ignore it, but since I concentrated on SW properly again I've put on 2lbs. Could this be the running? Or my past syns (!) catching up with me? Or shall I just ignore it until my weigh in on Tuesday?

I think all you can do is stick to the plan and trust that it will all be ok at wi :fingerscrossed:

I often seem to gain on the days after wi but it goes back down again, usually!!!

Hmm - just ignore the scales. I'm up this week too but I'm not panicking - yet!

Just ignore the scales my lovely! Wait until weigh in. Also I have gained in the past when starting a new bout of running then suddenly have lost a bug chunk in one go. As we have said before you should try to ignore mid week WIs because of natural fluctuations. Especially if you're running. You know in yourself you've stuck to plan and you know the plan works so you have nothing to worry about, it may just take a short while for your hard work to pay off. Remember how often I used to gain and now strangely that I'm at target I'm very stable. Everyone is different! Xxxxx

Just ignore the scales my lovely! Wait until weigh in. Also I have gained in the past when starting a new bout of running then suddenly have lost a bug chunk in one go. As we have said before you should try to ignore mid week WIs because of natural fluctuations. Especially if you're running. You know in yourself you've stuck to plan and you know the plan works so you have nothing to worry about, it may just take a short while for your hard work to pay off. Remember how often I used to gain and now strangely that I'm at target I'm very stable. Everyone is different! Xxxxx

Oh this makes me feel so much better, thankyou Jules. Scales 13.12 today, down 1lb...but I shan't take any notice until Tuesday. :)

Well done Bess xx

I'm sure you'll be fine xx

My scales have a sadistic streak...

I get on before a wee and then after, and guess what...I gain a pound!!! :rolleyes:

Back