My SW diary, by Bess.

Up again - 13.13.......:confused:

Up again - 13.13.......:confused:

Forget it Bess!

I promise you mine weigh me differently throughout the day, and from day to day.

Up...down...up...down...

The only one's that count are your official wi scales, be it class ones or home ones, but ONLY on your official wi day!!!

So there!!!

Now stop worrying!!! ;) What will be will be hun xxx

Weigh in day. 13.13. :(

Oh - how frustrating Bess. Not a good week for either of us was it?

As someone posted on another thread, the scales don't always tell the whole story. You've been running, so perhaps making some muscle? Measuring tape may have a different tale to tell.

xxx

As someone posted on another thread, the scales don't always tell the whole story. You've been running, so perhaps making some muscle? Measuring tape may have a different tale to tell.

xxx

It might, if I did it, I think my tummy is less wobbly (ugh! sorry, tmi!)
A better day yesterday even though it involved a Macdonalds wrap. I was delayed away from home and so hungry, looked it up, it was 450 cals. No piggery in the pantry later on though. A 10 mile bike ride as well.

I'm going to try really hard to curb the evening picking and develop new habits. That's where I come undone, the rest of the day's fine.
13.12 today.

Well done on the scale drop Bess. With the amount of activity you are doing you will surely results soon, maybe not initially on the scales but the tape measure DEFINITELY!!!!

You are putting me to shame with your fitness regime. I've basically sat on my fat backside this week....preparing for my 'real' holiday :D Mind you, I've not been feeling my best, so good excuse hahaha xxx

Hi Bess,

Just wanted to say :happy096: on being so positive and not letting that little blip get you down xx

You deserve to have a great week and a good loss next week :scale:

Another good day. Thankfully. :)

Well done Bess. That's ma gal :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

13.11 , but a false reading really as I have a stomach upset - still, 'every cloud.......?
Away for a couple of days tomorrow, will be good and no scales, might be a good thing.....hmm.

13.11 , but a false reading really as I have a stomach upset - still, 'every cloud.......?
Away for a couple of days tomorrow, will be good and no scales, might be a good thing.....hmm.
Eeeuw, nasty. Stomach upsets are not nice Bess and I hope it soon clears up. Like you say though......every cloud? When folk tell me that have had a bug and lost 1/2 a stone I usually ask them to kiss me to pass on their germs lol lol xxx Take it easy sweetie x

Eeeuw, nasty. Stomach upsets are not nice Bess and I hope it soon clears up. Like you say though......every cloud? When folk tell me that have had a bug and lost 1/2 a stone I usually ask them to kiss me to pass on their germs lol lol xxx Take it easy sweetie x

LOL :D :D :D :D Well, I'd pass on this one Chels, hope I'm ok for tomorrow, I think it was some bought strawberries - I didn't wash them, thankfully it didn't get me until I got home from work, phew.

LOL :D :D :D :D Well, I'd pass on this one Chels, hope I'm ok for tomorrow, I think it was some bought strawberries - I didn't wash them, thankfully it didn't get me until I got home from work, phew.
Nothing worse that sh!tt!ng yourself at work Bess..........nothing worse :D I've had to do the stiff-legged walk to the car on more than one occasion :D and prayed out loud to God to please let me get home before IT happenes :eek: xx

Hey Bess,

:sign0137: Sorry to hear you're a bit under the weather hunni :sick0019:

But at least your weight IS looking good ...:8855:

Nothing worse that sh!tt!ng yourself at work Bess..........nothing worse :D I've had to do the stiff-legged walk to the car on more than one occasion :D and prayed out loud to God to please let me get home before IT happenes :eek: xx

Ooh, don't, what a nightmare!

How are you feeling today Bess? Over the loo trips?

Hi Bess,

Just got caught up on your thread. I had a good laugh over the vibrating and ringing bosom. If I was going to go out jogging with my mobile in my bra... I'd need two, as one would look just plain lop-sided. But, then you HAVE two! I am always misplacing my one... two would send me over the edge.

I was so sadden to read about your mum. I used to help out with someone's mother who had Alzheimers (years ago when i was in my 20s) -- and one day she was telling me about this "nice girl who come and see her, take to lunch, etc."... then she mentioned the "nice girl's husband, and I realised that she meant me. I was right there and she was talking about me, without realising it was me! It was so sad and scary.

Good on you to sticking with it. Even if you are n't 100% all the time, the fact that you are having 100% days means that you are much better off than you would be otherwise. You can work your way up to being 100% more often, and making better lower carb, etc. choices. Ease into it -- like the running. Good on you for sticking with it.

I hope you have a good weekend.

Mel

Back