My SW diary, by Bess.

Yes! Great news Bess.

I'm so pleased and relieved for you xx

Good on you Bess. It doesn't matter how slow it happens - there are lots of people here that are proof of that. You are so amazing for keeping at it. Well done :)

Gail x

Hang on in there chick... plod, plod. 13 7 is not as far away as you think!

xxx

Hi there Bess xx

How are you doing chic?

Hope those scales are behaving again this week for you xx

I'm having a real all or nothing push this week to lose...if it doesn't work I haven't got a clue what I'll do next...probably have to remove a limb or something! I have had a haircut too lol! Xx

I have had a haircut too lol! Xx

Well that'll make all the difference Dawn!
I'm ok thankyou, staying off the scales and hoping - well praying really! I'll see what Tuesday brings.......:rolleyes:

You'll be ok hun ... don't worry xx

I'm sincerely hoping that Tuesday brings you good news :D

xx

You mean like a lottery win? :D That would be good, maybe I should check my ticket? :rolleyes: xxxx

GOOD LUCK!!! XXXX

Weigh in day - 2lbs

Hmm..ok... but have adjusted my signature 'a la Dawn' to reflect monthly progress and...well...there isn't any really is there? I've been mucking around for far too long. Thankful that I've put a stop to the weight gain, so I suppose that's progress, but not the kind I want or am supposed to be aiming for.
I'm not making any promises, I know my weaknesses all too well but I do want a minus sign by the time I do August's total.
I feel a fraud being here really, but fear that if I stop, it'll all go pear shaped. :rolleyes:

So glad for you Bess. I do understand the frustration but taking a long view, the graph IS going down. Hang on in there my fellow tortoise.

xxx

Bess let's get one thing straight...

You're certainly no fraud and you have every right to be here.

In fact, imo you're just the sort of person this site was set up to help! And I think it does help you, even if statistically you haven't had a great time of it xx You're always very honest about how you're doing, and that's not easy when you're struggling and it seems others are doing better than you, so well done for doing that. And like you say, there is still a victory to be had in sts instead of putting on which is what probably would've happened if you weren't here xx

Stick with it hunni, and with us too xx

I feel a big ar*e kicking urge coming on...better start running...;)

Bess let's get one thing straight...

You're certainly no fraud and you have every right to be here.

In fact, imo you're just the sort of person this site was set up to help! And I think it does help you, even if statistically you haven't had a great time of it xx You're always very honest about how you're doing, and that's not easy when you're struggling and it seems others are doing better than you, so well done for doing that. And like you say, there is still a victory to be had in sts instead of putting on which is what probably would've happened if you weren't here xx

Stick with it hunni, and with us too xx

I feel a big ar*e kicking urge coming on...better start running...;)

:chores016: My smilies don't all come up, so this is the only one I can find running away! xx

Lol! I'm on my phone anyway so cant see it...but I'm pretty sure that's the smilie with the dog lol xx

It is! :)

We need a new smilie of a tortoise running ;o)

xxx

I shall find one !!!!! That's my task for the day!

Well done on your loss Bess! Really pleased for you and well deserved. Don't worry about the past, think about the now. You're very much on the right track, lets see if you can have a loss in all of the other weigh ins of August!!!! xxxx

I love your new pic Chels, it makes me smile every time I see it. xx

Back