My SW diary, by Bess.

Can't find a smilie but I have found these
49842-albums3274-picture19755.jpg
49842-albums3274-picture19754.jpg
49842-albums3274-picture19753.jpg
<- last ones my fave!

The tortoise generally beats the hare - and I agree with Dawn you are not a fraud.
Just keep up the plod and you WILL get there.
2 lb off ain't so tortoise like - although I agree your monthly loss is a bit variable !!!! :D

Can't find a smilie but I have found these
49842-albums3274-picture19755.jpg
49842-albums3274-picture19754.jpg
49842-albums3274-picture19753.jpg
<- last ones my fave!

The tortoise generally beats the hare - and I agree with Dawn you are not a fraud.
Just keep up the plod and you WILL get there.
2 lb off ain't so tortoise like - although I agree your monthly loss is a bit variable !!!! :D

Pomm!!! Thankyou, they are wonderful, you are so clever!! I love them all!! I wonder if I could incorporate one into my signature? (Steady on Bess, doesn't do to get technical, remember you are the one who has never put a video on, let alone a DVD:eek:.) Oh dear, what a confession to make.....:rolleyes:.

Pomm!!! Thankyou, they are wonderful, you are so clever!! I love them all!! I wonder if I could incorporate one into my signature? (Steady on Bess, doesn't do to get technical, remember you are the one who has never put a video on, let alone a DVD:eek:.) Oh dear, what a confession to make.....:rolleyes:.

Not only are we both bonkers Bess but Jess has to put the DVD player on for me.......I can't see the remote buttons without trying to hunt around for my glasses....well, that's my excuse. I love the tortoises muchly. x

You certainly can put one in your sig, instructions below.

The URLs of the 3 pictures (which are in one of my Minis albums) - in order from left to right - are as follows
Code:
http://www.minimins.com/members/49842-albums3274-picture19755.jpg
http://www.minimins.com/members/49842-albums3274-picture19754.jpg
http://www.minimins.com/members/49842-albums3274-picture19753.jpg

Highlight the one you want and copy it (right click, copy)

Now go to your UserCP and select Edit Signature.
Right down at the bottom is a link for a signature picture - just paste in the code you copied (right click, paste)
And then save. You should now have the tortoise as the last bit of your signature.

Alternatively, you can put it in the body of your signature by clicking on the image icon (the one that looks like a mountain in the icon bar) and pasting the URL in. This takes up room in your sig though and limits the number of words you can have.

Clear as mud? Good !!!!

I can't see the tortoises... wonder if it's something to do with my computer. Awww. :eek:(

xxx

Thanks very much Bev, I'll try this soon, when I can concentrate on it. x :)

Hope your break away was fab, and that the sun shone on you... enjoy!

xxx

Really good break, thank you all. Weight up by 2lbs :sigh: again. But after the next few days when no doubt there will be very tempting food and drink around I am making yet a(nother) fresh start on Monday......:rolleyes: and this time really trying to make sure I have understood SW properly, which I thought I did, but now am wondering if I made mistakes without knowing...........:eek:.

Glad u had a good time Bess xx

Start again Monday...we'll try to help if you're not sure of something. But I still make mistakes too so probably best to not take any notice of any advice I give u lol! Xx

Don't get disheartened...you will be fine xx

You've been on holiday! 2lbs isn't much so don't beat yourself up. As Dawn said, we ALL make silly mistakes. Even the amazing Bev who can recite the SW bible in her sleep! :D

How about actually posting your food here on your diary for a couple of weeks - including quantities - so that we can help!

So lets get the tortoises running on Monday and lets go for some big losses!
I need to do it too as I think I'm gonna have another gain week this week.
Not being very good. :cry:

Hope you are having a lovely birthday chica. ((( hugs )))

Oooh, happy birthday. Even though I can't be bothered with my own, I like to be able to pass on best wishes (I'm not organised enough for anything more !) to others.

I know you've found the last few months tough, but really 2 lbs for a holiday is pretty good (I put on 2 lbs this week too for the same reason so you're in good company ;)). Back to it and we'll be watching for your diary/food postings.

Welcome home :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

I will post my food Bev, I think it's a very good idea, thanks. xx

Hi there Bess,

I find it really helpful to post my food here. Keeps me aware of what I'm eating xx

Have a good weekend Bess if we don't get to talk much over the next couple of days. I have an early start to get to BHX for the Sunny Bus on Monday morning.

See you there chica.

Have a good weekend Bess if we don't get to talk much over the next couple of days. I have an early start to get to BHX for the Sunny Bus on Monday morning.

See you there chica.

Ok :D x

Hi Bess xx

Seems AGES since we last spoke! How's tricks? Hope you're ok x

Back