My SW diary, by Bess.

Struggling along still Dawn and Jules, I rarely post here now.......yet another fresh start today.....:eek:, no progress made, but at least I am an expert maintainer at around 14 stones for 6 months! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. NOT something I feel I deserve congratulations for though.....oh dear. :(

Aww Bess,

What can we do do help hun?

It's so horrible when you just can't get into it again :(

I find it helps me to hang around here, and posting regularly on my diary keeps me on track too. I'm trying lots of new recipes as well which helps with the motivation.

Lots of hugs to ya sweetie xxx

Just be there Dawn. :hug99: I love reading your diary and find it inspiring.

I had one good day today though. :)

Well done Bess. Welcome back.

And actually I disagree, although maintaining for 6 months isn't what you wanted, if you're anything like me without this you would have been half a stone heavier but you're not. So that is an achievement in itself.

Gail xx

Sent from my iPhone

Agree with Gail. One good day today is a start too. Taking it one day at a time, forget about the past and think ahead! :) xxxx

:bliss:
Hello you on here, ventured back to see how y'all are getting on. About as good as me I think.

Big hugs
x

Wales! How good to see you again. As you see, little progress made but still trying......:rolleyes: xxx

1lb down this week. :)

Woop Bess! Yay to the 1lb (same result for me this week too!). Slowly but surely we will get this sorted.

Hi Wales!!! Hope all is good with you, miss you!

xxx

Yippee Bess (& you too KC).
Onward and definitely downward!!!

Well done on the 1lb. Going the right way.

I am poorly this week, and off work. Strangely my appetite has gone but I am still inclined to eat - nothing ever works right does it.

Big hugs to you.

And hi Katy - I can't get in your diary, need to post some more - big hug to you too xxx

Do you still have a diary Wales? If so tell me where and I'll call in! Hope life is treating you well, apart from the nasty poorly thing - hope that is over soon and you are fighting fit again. Snuggle in and be better soon!

(sorry again for hijack Bess!)

xxx

Well done on the 1lb. Going the right way.

I am poorly this week, and off work. Strangely my appetite has gone but I am still inclined to eat - nothing ever works right does it.

Big hugs to you.

And hi Katy - I can't get in your diary, need to post some more - big hug to you too xxx

Aw, Poor you, feeling ill, I hope you feel better soon. Chat to us on here Wales until you get more posts and can join us in the Gold section. :) xxx

Thanks all. OH had mumps a few weeks ago and then last week I got bad fever and flu type symptoms - doc 50/50 as to whether I have it or not, I swear my face swelled a little but not enough for a full diagnosis - but the timing is accurate. So just need to get better and not pass it on to any one. Also am missing a works night out tonight - absolutely gutted as I very rarely go out. Friends are sending me pictures as they party on during the night!

I don't have a diary Katy as not sure what I am doing at the moment - but will post on here and encourage y'all by hijacking Bess' thread!

Hope everyone is well - big hugs all round xxx

Thanks all. OH had mumps a few weeks ago and then last week I got bad fever and flu type symptoms - doc 50/50 as to whether I have it or not, I swear my face swelled a little but not enough for a full diagnosis - but the timing is accurate. So just need to get better and not pass it on to any one. Also am missing a works night out tonight - absolutely gutted as I very rarely go out. Friends are sending me pictures as they party on during the night!

I don't have a diary Katy as not sure what I am doing at the moment - but will post on here and encourage y'all by hijacking Bess' thread!

Hope everyone is well - big hugs all round xxx

Oh dear! You poor things, you must have felt/feel rotten. Childhood diseases in adulthood are much worse aren't they? (I've never had mumps.) And missing a party.......that's pants. :hug99:

How long did OH take to get better? I do hope you feel well again soon. xxxxx

You'd like it over on the gold section Wales... none of us know quite what we're doing, but we keep going... and we have a few laughs in the process! ;o)

Hope mumps are gone soon... horrid.

xxx

C'mon Wales, just under 300 posts to go....!! How about a game?

I went to market and I bought an Apple...your turn, something beginning with B. xxxxx

Back