My SW Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Tabbyx, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Tabbyx

Tabbyx Member

Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Started SW a while ago, but stopped going to meetings as I didn't like them. But I'm going to start up again tomorrow. Still got all my books I bought, so I'm just planning on going it alone.

I did lose 6lbs last time (went for 4 weeks) so I'm definitely planning on staying on plan this time around.

My favourite thing about SW is that I can eat! I tried the Cambridge Weight Plan...and failed after 3 days. Chest pains, feeling very very physically sick and faint didn't work for me and I love the taste of food too much. In fact, the first evening I had a huge meal, the night before my weigh in, I actually had my biggest loss in one week, 2.5lbs.

So I'm looking forward to doing this again and definitely looking forward to the support I know I can get :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chocaslim

chocaslim adores posting

Start Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    arrrggghhh
    Hi there tabby welcome and good luck i'l keep popping in and out to see how you are getting on x:)

4. Tabbyx

Tabbyx Member

Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Thanks chocaslim and kate,mcg.

I definitely need help with the motivation thing. I'm never motivated on my own. Motivation buddies ftw!

5. Tabbyx

Tabbyx Member

Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Well day 1 has begun....So far I've not had anything to eat as I pretty much got up and went straight to Zumba...Oops...On my way to Cardiff now for an eye test and some shopping, so I'll have to pick something up while I'm out.

6. Tabbyx

Tabbyx Member

Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Well week one over and I gained a pound, which I kinda expected...Considering what I was eating, I'm surprised I didn't gain a lot more. So far week 2 has started badly as my friends and I went to a ball last night, had terrible food and ended up in Burger King.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.