My SW Diary

Tabbyx

Started SW a while ago, but stopped going to meetings as I didn't like them. But I'm going to start up again tomorrow. Still got all my books I bought, so I'm just planning on going it alone.

I did lose 6lbs last time (went for 4 weeks) so I'm definitely planning on staying on plan this time around.

My favourite thing about SW is that I can eat! I tried the Cambridge Weight Plan...and failed after 3 days. Chest pains, feeling very very physically sick and faint didn't work for me and I love the taste of food too much. In fact, the first evening I had a huge meal, the night before my weigh in, I actually had my biggest loss in one week, 2.5lbs.

So I'm looking forward to doing this again and definitely looking forward to the support I know I can get :)

Hi there tabby welcome and good luck i'l keep popping in and out to see how you are getting on x:)

Thanks chocaslim and kate,mcg.

I definitely need help with the motivation thing. I'm never motivated on my own. Motivation buddies ftw!

Well day 1 has begun....So far I've not had anything to eat as I pretty much got up and went straight to Zumba...Oops...On my way to Cardiff now for an eye test and some shopping, so I'll have to pick something up while I'm out.

Well week one over and I gained a pound, which I kinda expected...Considering what I was eating, I'm surprised I didn't gain a lot more. So far week 2 has started badly as my friends and I went to a ball last night, had terrible food and ended up in Burger King.

Back