My SW shopping list !

SQUEAL!! my new favourite thing - Total 0% greek yogurt - luuuvveeerrrlllyyyy!! esp with a white options stirred in....

Have really enjoyed reading this thread, its great to see what everyones essentials are.

For me I always have to have eggs, mushrooms (think I am addicted!!), garlic and onions in the house.

what about things like mug shots and ainsley harriot cous cous? a free insta-food for when you are hungry and haven't time to organise a sw meal? they're great for me to stop me cheating!

If you are a vegetarian how about some nuts on the list for HE, and don't forget to treat yourself maybe dried fruit etc if you don't want chocolate.

Thanks everyone for your ideas and carrying on with the list, its so useful to have a list at a glance and everyone has reminded me of things to get ! I dont think I like crabsticks, but I'll need to get prawns. I managed to get some vlf fromage frais on offer instead of the total 0% and I loooooove it mixed with white options hot choc.

I have lots of nuts in the house already, even had some for christmas from my mil, which was very thoughtful of her !

And ainsley couscous or tesco own is fab - I agree !

Thanks again everyone, I might even print out and use this list for next week too :)

what about rice, and frozen mixed berries...
Have you tried for pudding a little meringue nest filled with sweetened fromage frais and frozen mixed berries yum!!
red kidney beans for your chilli

Salad stuff...
how many synns are in meringues? I love them x

I think they vary ! I use tesco finest ones and they are 2.5syns, lush :)

Back