• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Sweet Progress from my Fruit Supplement

desperate2Bslim

Reaching the goal
S: 17st4lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(46.28%)
Well, this week has been so good to me. Went to different Christmas parties, attended few get-togethers and had several trips to the mall for gift shopping. I feel blessed. And willing to share my blessings. Am still happy to have lost a pound yesterday when I took my scale. ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

desperate2Bslim

Reaching the goal
How was your New Year dear friends? Well, I just spent the day with my oldies. Our family celebration was yesterday. We had a small family party in our house. I helped my mom prepare the food and the party was a blast. It was fun, indeed. I'm not expecting for a loss but a gain instead. I haven't faced the scale yet since last week. And have no plans of doing so until next week. :D:D But i'm still taking my pills everyday. That's without fail. Anyway, I hope you guys will have a fruitful and a blessed year ahead. Good luck to all of us!;)

desperate2Bslim

Reaching the goal
Well, I just had my one-on-one with my weighing scale this morning and was surprised to see the result. I'm still running towards becoming slim. LoL. Over the past couple of weeks, I didn't weigh myself in, afraid that I might see a gain. But I still worked hard and didn't lose my focus. Well, it paid off. I lost 3 lbs over the past two weeks. Not bad. ;)

I'm on 149 lbs now! Yay!!

desperate2Bslim

Reaching the goal
Did my weigh in this morning and I'm now on 147! Yey! :D

desperate2Bslim

Reaching the goal
It's been quite a while since my last update. Well I'm still here, enjoying and loving the losses! Currently i'm on 141 lbs.. It's been 8 lbs off since Jan 15. Yay! ;)

beckyn22

Silver Member
S: 24st12lb C: 22st11lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 48.5 Loss: 2st1lb(8.33%)
Wow - you've had no sts or gains which is what our bodies seem to naturally do on a long term weight loss plan. So what do you eat? Your diary doesn't really say, just keeps recording those miraculous losses!xxx

desperate2Bslim

Reaching the goal
Hi becky! I don't starve myself. I think that's the secret. We shouldn't starve ourselves. we should know our limitations. I don't eat more than what I can chew. And more than what my body can take and burn. I eat everything! I don't skip meals. Whatever food is prepared at home, I eat it. The only difference now is that I don't eat TOO MUCH! I'm actually taking an acai berry pill which helped me suppress my cravings. It's a lot of help, my dear.

It's not what you eat. It's how you eat;)

desperate2Bslim

Reaching the goal
Well I had my weigh in two days ago and it's another magic! I've lost 6lbs! Beat that! ;)

MinkyDinky

Holiday Countdown!
S: 20st7lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26 Loss: 8st4lb(40.42%)
Hiya DTBS :) Just to echo what Becky said, amazing continual losses. Sometimes I struggle to have good losses week after week, have had gains and stuff and now that I am halfway through, wouldnt mind having a boost shall we say.

I can get the Berry Acai pill no probs, but whats your typical day / weekly food intake? Say, do you just have cereal for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and meat n 2 veg for dinner? That make sense?! I'm bit of a waffler and a newbie to all other diets other than SW so bare with me :D xx

desperate2Bslim

Reaching the goal
Hiya DTBS :) Just to echo what Becky said, amazing continual losses. Sometimes I struggle to have good losses week after week, have had gains and stuff and now that I am halfway through, wouldnt mind having a boost shall we say.

I can get the Berry Acai pill no probs, but whats your typical day / weekly food intake? Say, do you just have cereal for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and meat n 2 veg for dinner? That make sense?! I'm bit of a waffler and a newbie to all other diets other than SW so bare with me :D xx
I start my day with heavy breakfast. Well whatever is prepared of course. For lunch, I usually take sandwich, most of the time, but if there's pasta available in the office, then I take pasta. I'm a pasta lover and can eat as much as you can imagine. I still eat dinner. But when I'm really tired from work, I just take a glass of juice and sleep it off :D

desperate2Bslim

Reaching the goal
I just had my weigh in this morning. It's almost a month since I last updated my progress. Been through a lot these past weeks and I really can't find time to log in. Anyway, I know I resorted to food with all that I've been through. It's quite personal. Well, I still continued using my acaislim and liproxenol diet pills and it still worked. I am happy to have lost 11 lbs in a month! 2 more pounds to go..woohoo!!! can't wait to shop for new clothes. no more belts..yihaaa!! :D

Last edited:

desperate2Bslim

Reaching the goal
I stayed on 130 lbs!!! woohoo! finally i can say that i have reached my goal now with the help of minimins, acaislim and liproxenol. thanks everyone for the support! now i am ready to shop for new clothes... :)

Last edited:

desperate2Bslim

Reaching the goal
Just bought new pairs of jeans, shirts, shorts and dresses. I'm ready to show everyone the result of my journey!

S: 12st1lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 0st9lb(5.33%)
I'm not sure about these Acai berries. I've been looking online, and the only people who say they actually aid weight loss are the websites who are selling them. I think I'll stick to counting my calories, but well done you.