My Sweet Progress from my Fruit Supplement

Well, this week has been so good to me. Went to different Christmas parties, attended few get-togethers and had several trips to the mall for gift shopping. I feel blessed. And willing to share my blessings. Am still happy to have lost a pound yesterday when I took my scale. ;)

How was your New Year dear friends? Well, I just spent the day with my oldies. Our family celebration was yesterday. We had a small family party in our house. I helped my mom prepare the food and the party was a blast. It was fun, indeed. I'm not expecting for a loss but a gain instead. I haven't faced the scale yet since last week. And have no plans of doing so until next week. :D:D But i'm still taking my pills everyday. That's without fail. Anyway, I hope you guys will have a fruitful and a blessed year ahead. Good luck to all of us!;)

Well, I just had my one-on-one with my weighing scale this morning and was surprised to see the result. I'm still running towards becoming slim. LoL. Over the past couple of weeks, I didn't weigh myself in, afraid that I might see a gain. But I still worked hard and didn't lose my focus. Well, it paid off. I lost 3 lbs over the past two weeks. Not bad. ;)

I'm on 149 lbs now! Yay!!

Did my weigh in this morning and I'm now on 147! Yey! :D

It's been quite a while since my last update. Well I'm still here, enjoying and loving the losses! Currently i'm on 141 lbs.. It's been 8 lbs off since Jan 15. Yay! ;)

Wow - you've had no sts or gains which is what our bodies seem to naturally do on a long term weight loss plan. So what do you eat? Your diary doesn't really say, just keeps recording those miraculous losses!xxx

Hi becky! I don't starve myself. I think that's the secret. We shouldn't starve ourselves. we should know our limitations. I don't eat more than what I can chew. And more than what my body can take and burn. I eat everything! I don't skip meals. Whatever food is prepared at home, I eat it. The only difference now is that I don't eat TOO MUCH! I'm actually taking an acai berry pill which helped me suppress my cravings. It's a lot of help, my dear.

It's not what you eat. It's how you eat;)

Well I had my weigh in two days ago and it's another magic! I've lost 6lbs! Beat that! ;)

Hiya DTBS :) Just to echo what Becky said, amazing continual losses. Sometimes I struggle to have good losses week after week, have had gains and stuff and now that I am halfway through, wouldnt mind having a boost shall we say.

I can get the Berry Acai pill no probs, but whats your typical day / weekly food intake? Say, do you just have cereal for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and meat n 2 veg for dinner? That make sense?! I'm bit of a waffler and a newbie to all other diets other than SW so bare with me :D xx

Hiya DTBS :) Just to echo what Becky said, amazing continual losses. Sometimes I struggle to have good losses week after week, have had gains and stuff and now that I am halfway through, wouldnt mind having a boost shall we say.

I can get the Berry Acai pill no probs, but whats your typical day / weekly food intake? Say, do you just have cereal for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and meat n 2 veg for dinner? That make sense?! I'm bit of a waffler and a newbie to all other diets other than SW so bare with me :D xx

I start my day with heavy breakfast. Well whatever is prepared of course. For lunch, I usually take sandwich, most of the time, but if there's pasta available in the office, then I take pasta. I'm a pasta lover and can eat as much as you can imagine. I still eat dinner. But when I'm really tired from work, I just take a glass of juice and sleep it off :D

I just had my weigh in this morning. It's almost a month since I last updated my progress. Been through a lot these past weeks and I really can't find time to log in. Anyway, I know I resorted to food with all that I've been through. It's quite personal. Well, I still continued using my acaislim and liproxenol diet pills and it still worked. I am happy to have lost 11 lbs in a month! 2 more pounds to go..woohoo!!! can't wait to shop for new clothes. no more belts..yihaaa!! :D

Last edited:
I stayed on 130 lbs!!! woohoo! finally i can say that i have reached my goal now with the help of minimins, acaislim and liproxenol. thanks everyone for the support! now i am ready to shop for new clothes... :)

Last edited:
Just bought new pairs of jeans, shirts, shorts and dresses. I'm ready to show everyone the result of my journey!

I'm not sure about these Acai berries. I've been looking online, and the only people who say they actually aid weight loss are the websites who are selling them. I think I'll stick to counting my calories, but well done you.

Back