My tea was so simple yet lovely!

Indieflower

I have my mojo
Just wanted to tell all what I had for tea tonight as it was scrummy, and free!

I got the Venison burgers that Morrisons is now selling, I fried up red onion with Frylight and then had them with a wholemeal roll and lots of salad.....mmmmmm :D

That probably sounds really boring, but it was scrummy! I'm going through a phase with venison....I'm going to try the sausages next :D:D

What did everyone else have for their tea?

K xx

jacket potato, onions and chives cottage cheese, with a past n sause and grated cheese over the top, very filling and extremely tasty.
didnt know about these venison burgers, are they already made up into burger shapes? i want them lol

I love venison sausages! I used to get some gorgeous ones from Sainsburys before I started dieting...or rather, in a brief period between diets!

Morrisons is great for meat. Are the venison burgers free on red then? Or are you allowing some syns?

No they are completely free on red! And only £2 in Morrisons for two chunky burgers.....which isn't bad for Venison :D

Morrisons have just started doing an extensive Game range by "Highland game", so I will be experimenting alot with it :D

K xx

That sound really nice... I love deer meat !! I ger lots when I go up to Scotland Mmmmmmmmmmm.
( Sorry all you veggies out there )

Phil x

It is lovely....you should have a look in Morrisons they've got quite a good range! :D

K xx

I adore venison! I made a gorgeous venison pie for a dinner party and it was so rich. First time I had ever had it and I would definately make it again.
Must check with the butcher cos I'm not sure when the season ends, we have lovely venison here in Lincs.

I'll check out those burgers next time i'm in Morries. Sound lovely. xx

I have never heard of them can some one shed some light thanks.

I have never heard of them can some one shed some light thanks.

They are basically Venison burgers made by Highland Game. They are not listed on the SW website but I did it on the syn calculator and it's free on Red.

They are delish and would definitely recommend for somethign different Gemma :D

K xx

Back