My thin thighs and bum journey!

Hello everyone

I did introduce myself on the other thread but a quick intro!

Im 37 and a mum of 2 boys and a girl who are 9, 8(on the 18th) and 4. I work part time in a fairly hectic job which sadly doesn't provide much exercise. 4 years ago I lost 4 stone on Cambridge diet which I loved but as life has taken over I have seen some of that come back on, about a stone.

I started Dukan on Monday so today is day 4 of attack and until yesterday it had been pretty plain sailing but today has been so hard! I don't know whether it is just that it is day 4 or whether because I did too much exercise but I could very easily have binged on crisps, chocolate and garlic bread and undone any good.

Todays diary
b - muller light vanilla with oatbran
l - chilli chicken
D - sirloin steak and activia vanilla yoghurt.

Lots of water at least 1.5 or 2 litres and a small glass of diet coke.

Exercise 1.5 hours of davinas " fit" workout (ouch) followed by yoga.

Tomorrow is my last attack day so I'm hoping the scales have gone down more, yesterday showed a 4 ib loss and this morning an extra .5 ib but it is totm so not the best time to start!!

Excuse my ramblings!

Xxx

Good luck Hun looking forward to reading your diary xx

So yesterday was my final day of attack and I Have weirdly quite enjoyed it! I was at work so food was a little restrictive because the chicken I had at home was out of date!

B - activia 0% fat vanilla yoghurt with oatbran
l - chilli chicken and boiled egg
d - scrambled egg

Lots of water and a fair amount of walking although I was in agony from Davina yesterday!

I will post today's antics in a new post and tell you my weigh in!

X

Today......

Today has been interesting! I woke up feeling awful after a night of stomach cramps and upset tummy. I weighed in at -6.5ib's which helped me feel a bit brighter. I was so unprepared for cruise today and there was nothing in the house so I had a quick breakfast of activia yoghurt and then we went into town to get my daughters last few birthday bits for Monday. Well it turned out to be a really hideous trip! My husband decided to totally lose his rag over me being on this diet and we ended up having a huge row about it. He says I HAVE to stop as I am slim enough and I disagree. We ended up coming to an arrangement but to be honest monday to Friday he won't notice what I am doing it will just be the weekends so I was wondering if it will be ok to have Saturday and Sunday as PV days and then do two days of pp in the week together?

Anyway today's food:

B - activia yoghurt 0% fat free vanilla
l - chicken
d - extra lean mince with peas, tomatoes, onion and herbs
s - oatbran ginger cookie

On the plus side so many people have already noticed my weight loss and I have had lots of comments x

Wow well done on 6.5 that's fantastic ....and I can't see a problem doing 2 pv days at weekend as long as you make it up (saves the arguments )

I know exactly what you mean MEN !!!!!!

Congrats on your choice of 'diet'... It's the best.
Two PV's at weekend is perfect and two PP days to follow, and no hassle from the OH.
You will be cruising and loosing without him knowing...
They just like to be in control, but we know who really is!!!!

My boyfriend is grumpy as he's getting lots of ready-meals at the moment, as I can't face making all the delicious carb-laden meals I used to prepare pre-Dukan. Oh well, I'm sure he'll survive! ;)

Great news on the 6.5lbs loss! :)x

ceridwen said:
My boyfriend is grumpy as he's getting lots of ready-meals at the moment, as I can't face making all the delicious carb-laden meals I used to prepare pre-Dukan. Oh well, I'm sure he'll survive! ;)

Great news on the 6.5lbs loss! :)x

Haha love it I put mine on the Dukan diet without them knowing ...although they do have the wholemeal bread sweet potatoes & gluten free pasta lol ....but if I've got plenty protein they don't bother me !!!!!

Thanks everyone for your lovely replies. I have tried to be good today without him moaning!
B - activia fat free vanilla
l - roast beef lots of veg!
D-activia and oatbran (still stuffed!)

Back to pp tomorrow and looking forward to it x

Ooooh I also did jillian michaels killer buns and thighs which was tough! I've refused wine all day and stuck to water! Xxx

Lastchancesalon said:
Ooooh I also did jillian michaels killer buns and thighs which was tough! I've refused wine all day and stuck to water! Xxx

Well done and enjoy your upcoming pp days in peace .....he'll never know lol

As the old saying goes... what the eyes don't see the heart won't feel... But your eyes won't be lying when you do your weekly weigh in.

Hi, just caught up with your diary :) Well done on your loss so far, if you have to do 2 PV days of a weekend to keep the peace at home then do it. You'll probably enjoy it all the more anyway being able to join in meals with the family.Good luck ! x

Thanks ladies!

Today started so well yoghurt for breakfast etc then I had a meeting over run, missed lunch and it's my daughters birthday so they had party food tea and I picked at it a bit! Not too horrendously but I did have a piece of bread and I feel so naughty now! I am going to forget today and move on! Slapped wrist! Oh and now Hubbie is smug cause he things I have given up! Grrrrr

Back