My thoughts on all this water....

with you on thr drinking finding it hard to drink it all i dont drink enough when im not dieting so 4 pint ahhhh did it ok today i filled a old well washed out 4 pt milk bottle and used it to make all my drinks water is horrible but its geting better i have some sparkly water to try tommorrow x

i have 2 x 2ltr bottles of the spark water. much easier to drink :)

That's interesting - did s/he dgive a reason?

AS far as I am concerned and as far as my trusty LT carrier bag is concerned it's fine!

soda water = sparkling water = carbonated water = club soda = seltzer.

all are exactly the same thing and all are fine on LT :)

Thats what I thought. I like soda water, its what a drink on a night out so unless it has an adverse affect, I'm still going to drink it.

That's weird....on the lipotrim dvd it says you can drink soda water!!

I don't think soda water & sparkling water are the same thing - soda water has sodium bicarbonate in it and sparkling doesn't but I DO think soda water is okay on LT :) x

i've had on average a glass a day and have been fine. LT bag and website says you can have it so it's fine. dno't worry about it. I'd ask pharmacist what kind of rubbish they're talking next weigh in!!

To be honest, I haven't found them very good - the young girl who weighs me has messed up my weight last week when i started and this week too whilst she was converting from kgs to lbs, I converted it myself online and she was 4lbs out with my weight loss.

The chart that she uses shows bandings if you will, #kgs - #kgs = #lbs - #lbs and she's just been guessing.

:sigh:

warm water does taste foul but it reduces the food cravings because it tastes grim. also settles the tummy.

Put up with the grim taste if it makes me stop wanting food. I find having a glass in the afternoon helps me through the day.

Yuk yuk I hate water. i can only sip it a tiny bit at a time. I have to have a sports bottle with me constantly or else I'd never get it in me. it's a real chore

try the fizzy water hun - and drink through a straw - u can pretend its lemonade or something :) thats what i do

Back