My tips...

I adore melon so must eat some more. Agree also about the water thing and giving up fizzy drinks. I have been trying to drink lots and it seems to be pying off. My SW class highlighted that drinking green tea works well and we got 2 free teabags in class last night so that's worth a try too.

Does anyone know why diet drinks would make a difference? I have a glass a day and am happy to cut it out but I'm just curious as to why it works

Does anyone know why diet drinks would make a difference? I have a glass a day and am happy to cut it out but I'm just curious as to why it works

My son came home from school with a long scientific reason, involving the sugary taste leads the body to expect calories, when no cals arrive it causes an increase in appetite to compensate.

If you're only having one glass a day, I wouldn't worry too much but to drink it during or immediately after a meal.

Apart from that, it has no nutrients at all and the additives and stuff in it will not be good for you!

Will be off to buy melon after WI tonight

Melon is my favourite! they are expensive sometimes though arent they?!
Near my work we have some mobile shops and men sell fruit and vegetables, the other week my colleague got 5 honeydew melons for £3 and they were a really good size too, when I went to asda that evening they were £2 each and were alot smaller.

I get a better weight loss when i have a grapefruit for my supper, I think it has something to do with blood sugar levels and insulin?? So might start the day off with melon too!! and i say it every week i so need to drink more water!!

Melon is my favourite! they are expensive sometimes though arent they?!
Near my work we have some mobile shops and men sell fruit and vegetables, the other week my colleague got 5 honeydew melons for £3 and they were a really good size too, when I went to asda that evening they were £2 each and were alot smaller.

Tesco were 2 for £3 on honey dew, and 2 for £2.50 on the galia ones

Bobsledwheels said:
I normally love melon, but I'm starting to find it a bit merh... I normally have honeydew but it seems to get more tasteless every time I have it.

What other melons do people recommend? Xx

Theres cantaloupe melons they are smaller ones and theres another. In asda they have 2 small melons more round they usualy on 2 for 3pound i prefere them but dnt know what the others called! Thinks its the one with orangey flesh

I get a better weight loss when i have a grapefruit for my supper, I think it has something to do with blood sugar levels and insulin?? So might start the day off with melon too!! and i say it every week i so need to drink more water!!

Tell me that's not all you have for your supper!!

Back