My treat for getting to goal...

totty

Personal Trainer
Hello all :talk017:

Some of you may remember me....(probably you sabina :flirt2:)

Just thought i would share with you all my latest treat for reaching goal, staying there and finally being happy in my own skin.....i know some of you are looking to get tattoo's to mark a milestone in your life....and i am such a great fan of tattoo's but rarely speak of the ones i have as i think they are like marmite....you either love them or hate them, and in some cases people judge you on what you look like (so its not just on weight :wave_cry:)

so here it is...not quite finished yet.......22 hours done but still 4/5 left :D

i love it....

back-1.jpg

oh wow. That is amazing. I love it :) When I have reached goal I will be getting a tattoo to symbolise my journey,I have alot of time to decide what yet!
And well done on your weight loss.

Claire x

I am not a great fan of tattoos but it's great to have that as a reminder of what you went through and to symbolise the new person you are.

Really well done on your weight loss, you have a wonderful figure if I may say! x

Wow! What a tattoo. I've always wanted one, just always wanted one on my stomach and never really had the confidence to get it out in front of a tattooist.

I have a similar plan. I want to be at 9 stone for my wedding. If I get there we have decided that our wedding gift to each other will be a tattoo - a chinese symbol for strength with the date of our weddin underneath. Below this then as the kids come along we plan to have there names.

It must be an incredible feeling to get to goal and feel comfortable enough within your own skin to get that done! Looks Stunning!

I love that tattoo! I have always wanted my whole back done but too afraid of what people would think...stupid I know!

Thanks for all the comments guys :D....i absolutely love it to bits, its not quite finished yet, but love it anyway :cool:

It symbolizes everything in my life....the fairy sat on the rose is actually a cover up of a tribal tattoo i had done years ago, so she is not perfect, that sybolizes me, i am not perfect and never will be. The 4 butterflies are each for my 2 children, and my mom and dad, with my dad sat on my shoulder so he is close to me always. The symbol at the bottom is mine and my husbands birth signs, and the fish are together as one, which is the way we intend to stay. The eyes in the clouds are actually my moms eyes, that the tattooist scanned off a picture and then tattooed on me, she is looking over us all. The stem of the rose is there to hold us all together and make it as one :D

Some people like it...some people hate it...its like marmite... :D

Anyone who wants one should just go for it.....but be warned...they are so addictive ;)

Last edited:
found you!! and found the tattoo!!! wow. Cant wait to see it when its finished. Unfortunately im a hypertrophic scarrer so if i got a tattoo it would be like a 3D tattoo - all raised. Might actually look good! well done you and put another one up when you get it finished. well done for reaching goal too! hugs xoxo

Thanks hun :D

I will post one when its all finished...wont be for a few months now though...got to wait for a free appointment :D

i bet it will look fab when finished. x

awww it's beautiful!!

Back