my treat to myself!

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
i am so excited - i have just bought a Mulberry Bayswater handbag (which i have wanted for YEARS) for a really good price. I am not going to use it until i get to goal (and quit smoking!) but i am just so pleased, i used the money i have saved from not going out and not having takeaways!!!!
this is the one - Mulberry - Luxury English Fashion

anyone splurged on themselves recently to celebrate their weight loss??

Fabulous bag!!! What colour did you get??

black in darwin leather! i told my boyfriend it was an investment. when he still looked dubious i told him to add up how much he has spent on beer and takeaways since i have been on the diet and then if it came to less than i spent on the bag he could disaprove all he wants. he looked very sheepish!

Gorgeous bag, now I'm wildly jealous... I've wanted a real mulberry bag for years. I bought a knock off one at Christmas, but haven't used it yet.

some of the knock off ones are great quality though, i looked at them. but they aren't cheap either! i got mine (the seller authenticated it) for £235 off ebay, the only problem with it is there is a screw missing from the clasp, mulberry said they would fix it for free which is good news. they are such good quality.

Gorgeous bag!! I have my eye on a couple of Lulu Guinness bags. Hoping hubby will get me one when I get to goal.. Not holding my breath tho lol! xx

just drop VERY unsubtle hints Sarette! they eventually get the picture.

Hints don't work with my hubby, I'd have to buy it and then get the money from him :)

Oh my God you've got me actually thinking of buying a Mulberry handbag now!! My friend got that one as one of her birthday presents off her very rich boyf.

do it blossom! They last a lifetime! I am going to treat mine like a baby.

Oh I think I might just get one as well, to be honest I thought they'd be an awful lot more expensive.
Okay, it's a choice between a Mulberry handbag (black) or getting laser hair removal on my legs (which is a lot more expensive than the bag). But I've promised myself that I'd get that done when I get to goal. Ohhh, what to do, what to do???

Hey eyeontheprize, just seen on another thread that the bag was a fake! How disappointing :( How did you know? xx

I KNOW! it was a VERY good fake, i only knew because i peeled the leather back on the tabs on the feet, it was pink instead of grey, the leather wasn't as soft as in the shop and the handles were a tiny bit thicker and not as supple. It's a nice bag, but when i pay £250 for something, i want it to be a vintage bargain or else i will save up for the real thing!!

the seller refunded the money thank goodness, she said she didnt know it was counterfeit (the girls in the mulberry shop had a hard time telling it was a fake too!) and i am sending it back today. i wouldnt even have it in the house i was so upset!!

luckily my boyfriend said he would put some money towards the real deal when i get to goal...will be a proper treat then!

grrrr...everyone - beware of evilbay counterfeits!!

Hey hon .
Sorry to hear your bag was a fake.. I must be honest most of them are on there I think... unless an individual is selling one personally that may have been used. Its not something I would ever buy on ebay.. x

i have learnt my lesson!! never ever again. i am going to go past the factory shop in shepton mallet on the way to glasto to see if i can pick up a bargain, if not, ill be going into mulberry in leeds to buy one off the lovely helpful girls there.

by the way, the mulberry sale is in June, and they can have discounts of up to 70%!!

this is my splurge.....

OOOoooohhh nice handbag by the way x

Attachments

• kelly car.jpg
    kelly car.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 32
very sexy kelsocool! what sort of car is it? my mum recently got a hyundai coupe sports car after years of having station wagons. she is a terror on the roads though, so i am hoping she decides driving isn't for her anymore and gives it to me!

nice! My dream car is a sexy black bmw. They are so classy. One day, got to get my license first!! Got my test on june 5th.

Sale?! Who mentioned sale?! :D

Back