My trousers - It's exciting!

Uniqua

Loves being slim!
I went to work today in size 12 trousers! A month ago they didn't come up past my knees, let alone pull up and fasten.
Now they weren't as loose as I'd like eventually (I noticed a little muffin top when I sat down), but they were comfortable enough to sit and stand in with no problems all day.

I'm not a size 12 completely yet as these are the larger of my 12's - they all do up, but I can't always move or breathe in them let alone leave the house (My combats aren't safe to wear in public yet :eek:), but this time next week I think I can begin wearing the 12 wardrobe again properly and put away the 16 and 14's that are drowning me!!

Just wait till my OH comes home from his trip this weekend, he won't recognise me!

Yay, thats bloody fantastic, well done you!

Fabulous!! How long is it since your OH saw you?
Have we seen you??
Lynne x

congrats on the size 12, it feels good dont it.
You want to make sure you tag hangs out the back "accidently" when you go out...........lol

I went to work today in size 12 trousers! A month ago they didn't come up past my knees, let alone pull up and fasten.
Now they weren't as loose as I'd like eventually (I noticed a little muffin top when I sat down), but they were comfortable enough to sit and stand in with no problems all day.

I'm not a size 12 completely yet as these are the larger of my 12's - they all do up, but I can't always move or breathe in them let alone leave the house (My combats aren't safe to wear in public yet :eek:), but this time next week I think I can begin wearing the 12 wardrobe again properly and put away the 16 and 14's that are drowning me!!

Just wait till my OH comes home from his trip this weekend, he won't recognise me!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::happy096:

Thank you all.

It's only been a week he's been away, but last weekend the 12's were a no go at all. For some reason the weight has shifted, despite the tiny loss.

(Nooone here has seen me yet, I hate pictures of me, but maybe soon....)

I managed to get into my suit trousers for an interview yesterday, I could not get the button fastened two weeks ago, and its funny how they seemed a lot longer in the length too;

Also. my feet have shrunk, my shoes are all too big!

It's only been a week he's been away, but last weekend the 12's were a no go at all. For some reason the weight has shifted, despite the tiny loss

Yes I have hardly lost anything the last two weeks but trousers are hanging off - so it happens - how I don't know!

Well done!!!!;)

Thanks everyone. (It feels funny to be congratulated for not pigging out though.)

Well even better a skirt I have NEVER been able to get on fitted, however I pulled the zip funny afterwards and it came off, but it's a gorgeous cowgirl style suede skirt, and I will get it fixed. My sister gave it to me years ago and I will wear it.
I tried some more trousers, and it just keeps getting better, they keep fitting a little more each day.

For anyone who is wavering or thinking of giving up, it is the best feeling in the world. I was desperate, and had tried everything to get down from 13st 3lbs. at 5 foot 2 thats not attractive on me. Now, I am wearing clothes that haven't fitted in years if at all, I've walked past several krispie kreme shops today, smug in the knowledge that soon if I want one I can treat myself, whilst looking good. Nothing will stop me now I have the reset button locked in. I will be slim, and then I will work to stay that way.

They say losing the weight doesn't make you happy, there are still reasons, but that buzz has spurred me on to keep up the fight to not go back to eating too much and letting my health go.

I gave up smoking, I can give up overeating!!!

Back