Total Solution My ts first week

someones explained time of the month (totm. I have been on the diet for 7wks , starting my 8th wk today can't say i have lost much yet. i lost 13lbs in my first wk shown in my signature, then had no losses in the next 2wks had totm so it was really putting me down the lack of losses so decided not to weigh for 2wks, the wk i was mean't to weigh myself totm started aain so gave up on it altogether. will b weighing myself on Sartuday after 5wks im keeping my fingaz crossed hoping for a 1st loss since its bn a month ,hope there won't b any totm then ,coz i retain water and there won't b any loss. my tops are a bit loose and sme smaller sizes fit but my hips i feel they still the same , i dnt c a difference on the mirrors as well.

i did cambridge before and it took me 3 1/2st down to actually c any difference in me i guess its the sme in here,. It is a good diet though hope we all can stick wit it till we get the results.

Silemox you are doing great to stick to it , was thinking sometimes your body holds onto fat when it's being starved until it realises its a way of life, so maybe all of a sudden it will kick in?
really hope your weigh in is a good one to keep you motivated..let me know how it goes x Well done on 13lbs. Have you been exercising ?
At leat you can feel your tops getting looser! You also don't have as much to lose as others who seem to have really big weight loses so hang in there xx

Last edited:
Day 6 and I weighed myself and sts which I felt really :0( about but then remembered the 8lbs and this is the reason you shouldn't weigh daily! Bad me! Well today 100% and aim to drink atleast. 2 litres of water to flush the fat away! I will do it! Good luck everyone x

I am still hungry, starving hungry at day 5 but it is Totm so maybe that's why I've not seen a loss? am still drinking like a trooper lol! hopefully ketosis will kick in and bring me some positive vibes! feel more confident in myself already though which is good :D xx

I am still hungry, starving hungry at day 5 but it is Totm so maybe that's why I've not seen a loss? am still drinking like a trooper lol! hopefully ketosis will kick in and bring me some positive vibes! feel more confident in myself already though which is good :D xx

Ketosis can take longer for some but hopefully it should be happening soon x I'm really bad at drinking , tried harder today and I'm almost at a litre but was hard work,lol .. Keep at it day is nearly over ?

Oh I wish the day was nearly over lol, slaving over an essay and chasing 3 kids about... Feel a bit better now I can see a reason for the scales stalling :D How was your day 6?

Sorry you are finding it hard:( hope ketosis kicks in soon and spurs you on glad you are sticking with it as it does get easier keep up the good work :)

Oh I wish the day was nearly over lol, slaving over an essay and chasing 3 kids about... Feel a bit better now I can see a reason for the scales stalling :D How was your day 6?

Day 6 has been ok , getting bored already lol but will keep going.... Worst bit is cooking for 3 kids ... How did your day end x

Day 6 nearly over all good except 2 small cans of Pepsi max oops but on a plus side I managed to drink 2 litres of water which is a real achievement for me!

Well done. I've struggled today its my day 6 also. The boyfriend is staying over at his parents tomorrow and i am going to really struggle in the evening alone. We have a kitchen/ lounge which doesn't help. Suffering really badly with reflux also, i do normally but thought it'd go away without food. Hope your feeling strong tonight and ready for day 7, weigh in day !

Well done. I've struggled today its my day 6 also. The boyfriend is staying over at his parents tomorrow and i am going to really struggle in the evening alone. We have a kitchen/ lounge which doesn't help. Suffering really badly with reflux also, i do normally but thought it'd go away without food. Hope your feeling strong tonight and ready for day 7, weigh in day !
p
keep strong x ore flux can't be nice :0(
i was doing weigh in weds as stated on weds x

Last edited:
Good luck for WI tomorrow and :happy096: for getting through your first week x

Well its thursday weigh in day and 3lbs :( im following it precisly and drinking but its just not coming off! oh well maybe better next week xxxx hope everyone else is doing well xxx

Well its thursday weigh in day and 3lbs :( im following it precisly and drinking but its just not coming off! oh well maybe better next week xxxx hope everyone else is doing well xxx

3 lbs seems a great amount to me! How many weeks have you been doing exante? Do you normally lose more?

This is my first week :( i know its a good loss but seems most people enjoy a bit of a bigger loss that first week and i'd hoped to so i wouldnt loose motivation xx

Hey guys im new , just started exante today. Im inspired by all the success,just got to get through these first few days im guessing. Any tips welcomed
cheers

Back