Total Solution My ts first week

Dunkniki

Wow so I am on day 4 at home with the family and watching everyone else eat when they want is hard!

I have become obsessed with the scales already day 1 lost 4lb then day 2 and 3 1 lb each day .then felt almost disappointed it was only 1lb those days lol does af cause anyone's weight to slow down? Or stop? Mine is due and worried it will lead me to feel disappointed so if I am prepared it will be fine..

Taking a step back I am so pleased with 6lbs in 3 days that is actually amazing for me and I have stuck to something!
Anyone else on day 4 ? I need to try and keep away from the scales till my week is up!!

Goals
1- get into the 14s
2 - lose 1stone
3- get to 13 stone
4 - get tot target of 12 stone

Start weight 15stone 4 lbs
Week 1 -

Its pretty intense isn't it :-( not as good as being slimmer feels though. Something which I realised long ago, is I ate compulsively, like food is going to go away and not exist after exante/ LL. it really helps me, to tell myself consciously that the food your desiring is going to be there after exante and in moderation you can eat it. Hope it eases for you soon.

Its pretty intense isn't it :-( not as good as being slimmer feels though. Something which I realised long ago, is I ate compulsively, like food is going to go away and not exist after exante/ LL. it really helps me, to tell myself consciously that the food your desiring is going to be there after exante and in moderation you can eat it. Hope it eases for you soon.

Thanks , I am impressed I sat at the table while my oh, dd and ds all ate dinner and I sat and fed the baby. But I did it! not one thing past my lips! They then had chocolate and I busied myself tidying up! I can't believe it I so pleased with myself. I have now however allowed myself a Pepsi max as I love the stuff and find coke zero is pretty grim. ( Read lots of people say no to pepsi max). Downside of the day is I have not touched my water so really need to up my game in that department.

Thanks for the advice it is very true food will always be there but my weight will not if I am strong xx

How much have you lost and how long have you been doing exante? X

Well done for tea time. I took up yoga recently so it helps to hide myself away to do yoga while my partner cooks and eats. Helps not seeing tea, as such, for me, so you did really well! I have been on exante for 4 days, i have done lighter life 4 years ago and lost 5 stone. Kept it off for 2 years then i had a typical situation, ie divorce which brought me back to comfort eating. I have lost a stone in the last 6 months just by changing my mindset, but its time to really crack the eating habits for me again and remind myself that my impulsive food desires do not control me :) i plan to do exante till christmas have 3 weeks off ( calorie counting) then on for another month, off for one or two weeks and Continue in the pattern. Its my 30th next November and through what ever means, i will be slim for my birthday :)

Well done for tea time. I took up yoga recently so it helps to hide myself away to do yoga while my partner cooks and eats. Helps not seeing tea, as such, for me, so you did really well! I have been on exante for 4 days, i have done lighter life 4 years ago and lost 5 stone. Kept it off for 2 years then i had a typical situation, ie divorce which brought me back to comfort eating. I have lost a stone in the last 6 months just by changing my mindset, but its time to really crack the eating habits for me again and remind myself that my impulsive food desires do not control me :) i plan to do exante till christmas have 3 weeks off ( calorie counting) then on for another month, off for one or two weeks and Continue in the pattern. Its my 30th next November and through what ever means, i will be slim for my birthday :)

Ah I am on day 4 though never done anything like this before! I plan to do till crimbo then eat sensibly as possible over the festive season and then get on it again in jan. my 3 pregnancies and my unhealthy relationship with food led me here and once I get to a weight I'm fairly good at maintaining it but just got a long way to go to get there again!
Keep me updated how u r doing day 4 is almost over (phew) lol

well done on getting to day 4 it is a real achievement, the first week is soo intense but it will get betta once you get to ketosis. I found that weighing myself every week was putting me down so i stopped and will be weighing myself every fortnight except for this mnth due to two totms, i will weigh end of Nov. Not knowing the uknown drives me on. wy dnt u get OH to hide the scales and only weigh you once a week.

You hve done brilliantly well so far with 6lbs loss in 3days if you have a lot to lose it cld b more than that, the first week always has great losses. Try to have your water allowance as it helps with the weight loss , im not sure with pepsi max as i dont tac any fizzy drinks with this diet. Im only a wate coffee and tea person coz i feel like anything else will affect my losses. You can do it lets crack on

well done on getting to day 4 it is a real achievement, the first week is soo intense but it will get betta once you get to ketosis. I found that weighing myself every week was putting me down so i stopped and will be weighing myself every fortnight except for this mnth due to two totms, i will weigh end of Nov. Not knowing the uknown drives me on. wy dnt u get OH to hide the scales and only weigh you once a week.

You hve done brilliantly well so far with 6lbs loss in 3days if you have a lot to lose it cld b more than that, the first week always has great losses. Try to have your water allowance as it helps with the weight loss , im not sure with pepsi max as i dont tac any fizzy drinks with this diet. Im only a wate coffee and tea person coz i feel like anything else will affect my losses. You can do it lets crack on

Thanks silemox how long have you been doing diet? Have you lost much?
Btw what does totms stand for seen this a lot? Xx

Hi
I'm new to the forum and halfway through day 4 of exante, scales have showed 0.5lb gain... evil hateful things! i'm sticking to it 100% and drinking loads of water so i know it will work eventually! i believe totm means time of the month lol, well done so far and keep going xxxx

Hi
I'm new to the forum and halfway through day 4 of exante, scales have showed 0.5lb gain... evil hateful things! i'm sticking to it 100% and drinking loads of water so i know it will work eventually! i believe totm means time of the month lol, well done so far and keep going xxxx

I know what you mean i got on the scales after 3 days and hadn't budged, but i am on day 5 and a half, as such and scales show 4 lbs loss. Our bodies are weird like that :) weigh yourself in a few days and your weight will have dropped :) thanks for explaining totm i had no idea what people were talking about lol

Hi

Ah we are only a day apart! Are you having shakes? Bars? I have been having Pepsi max and weighed today another 2lbs down yay :0) sure it will happen for you, we are all different , will probably happen at the end of the week for you xxx

Ah we are only a day apart! Are you having shakes? Bars? I have been having Pepsi max and weighed today another 2lbs down yay :0) sure it will happen for you, we are all different , will probably happen at the end of the week for you xxx

Also thanks for explaining totm x

Hiya
I'm finding it hard im doing a shake in morning, bar in afternoon and a soup in evening if i can face it (i hate the soups) I have been drinking loads of water and hope for some sort of loss when i weigh in on thursday!!! not hopeful of a huge loss but something would be nice lol! xx

Hiya
I'm finding it hard im doing a shake in morning, bar in afternoon and a soup in evening if i can face it (i hate the soups) I have been drinking loads of water and hope for some sort of loss when i weigh in on thursday!!! not hopeful of a huge loss but something would be nice lol! xx

I'm sure you will have a great loss x I have my last shake at 5-530 so then go through to morning not sure if that's why I've lost as not eating after 6? But if you are sticking to it 100% I'm am sure loss is due xxxx keep at it u r doing fab xx my weigh day is weds although I have an obsession to do it every morning! Keep strong x

Hiya

What bit are you finding hard? The thought of wanting Food?R u hungry? Ketosis should be kicking in and will help x

Last edited:
Dunkniki enjoying reading your blog good luck! Interesting about pepsi max I am always worried about affecting weight loss but you seem to be doing just great with pepsi max, so I might give it a try if i fancy a fizzy a drink. Good luck for this week!

Thanks silemox how long have you been doing diet? Have you lost much?
Btw what does totms stand for seen this a lot? Xx

someones explained time of the month (totm. I have been on the diet for 7wks , starting my 8th wk today can't say i have lost much yet. i lost 13lbs in my first wk shown in my signature, then had no losses in the next 2wks had totm so it was really putting me down the lack of losses so decided not to weigh for 2wks, the wk i was mean't to weigh myself totm started aain so gave up on it altogether. will b weighing myself on Sartuday after 5wks im keeping my fingaz crossed hoping for a 1st loss since its bn a month ,hope there won't b any totm then ,coz i retain water and there won't b any loss. my tops are a bit loose and sme smaller sizes fit but my hips i feel they still the same , i dnt c a difference on the mirrors as well.

i did cambridge before and it took me 3 1/2st down to actually c any difference in me i guess its the sme in here,. It is a good diet though hope we all can stick wit it till we get the results.

Dunkniki enjoying reading your blog good luck! Interesting about pepsi max I am always worried about affecting weight loss but you seem to be doing just great with pepsi max, so I might give it a try if i fancy a fizzy a drink. Good luck for this week!

Thanks I'm losing weight. A Pepsi max a day seems to be ok for me :0) if my weight loss slows at any point I will omit it. I also need to drink more water barley getting through a litre , I find it hard? Good luck to yo too

Back