My turn to be happy

Time2slim

Sat 9th June
Fed up of feeling low when it is self induced. So I am determined to slim for the last time, healthy size 12 would be fantastic. Packs will be here soon so until them have some slimmm shakes to finish. Going to weigh myself up town in bit and weigh every sat. Thought if I kept a diary might help me stay focused. So everyone have a lovely day the sun is shining, speak soon. X

:welcome:Marie and good luck with your weight loss journey! Stay positive and the scales will reward you, there are some great tips and support on this site. All the best, Amanda x

Wow packs come quickly had choc shake before heading into town, nice but I would like it sweeter can I had any sweeteners to it.

[QUThanks Amanda ur losses are amazing
good luck with your weight loss journey! Stay positive and the scales will reward you, there are some great tips and support on this site. All the best, Amanda x[/QUOTE]

Wow packs come quickly had choc shake before heading into town, nice but I would like it sweeter can I had any sweeteners to it.

Yes you can have sweetener, I find the choc and the strawberry shakes not sweet enough. This is what I like to do with my chocolate shakes: I mix half a choc and half a banana mix with 250 mls of cold water, a teasp of coffee and a sweetener. I find it gives a bit of oomph! I've also mixed the choc shake with peppermint tea and sweetener which gives a kindof mint choc flavour. It's good to have some variety. Have a good day :) It's my wedding anniversary this weekend so I'm staying at a hotel tonight, and having a 3-course meal. Feeling nervous at the moment as I don't want to ruin the diet. I'm taking a couple of shakes with me along with my shaker so I can have a shake before dinner and before breakfast tomorrow so I shouldn't feel too tempted to gorge myself!:eatdrink023:

Happy anniversary thanks for info, have a fantasic weekend and good for you taking some shakes with you, try and enjoy your meal without feeling guilty. X

Got weighed I am 12 st 9 lb with BMI of 29.5 would love to get to around 9st 7 lb so good 3 st to lose. Was so upset, can't believe how much in denial I was. So determined now, my first goal is 1 stone by 5th July for week hol in Crete. Just on my second shake, so hungry but I won't succumb to failure this time.

Ride through the hunger. The resumts are worth any struggle! Get rid of the guilt you have and channel that energy onto ridding yourself of the weight u want x

:welcome:, glad to hear you have started your weightloss journey, Make sure you drink plenty of water it really helps with the hunger I find sparkling better but it's a personal choice, dont'fret on what you weighed today it will be a lot less next week x

Hi there and welcome, don't worry too much on the past and look forwards to your slimmer you journey. I'm with the others on take the first few days a day at a time, keep glugging away and use the forum for support and encouragement. There are a few of us who are aiming for 9.7.

Good luck Marie x you will be able to reach your goal in no time.

Thank you my lovely ladies, just out to visit a poorly friend, left hubby watching footie. Will have last shake bit later as hunger gone away for a while lol. I know if I get past first week without food I'll be ok and my god I am going to do this. My friend wants to start so I need to be a good example.

Well day 1 went ok start of day 2. Feel bloated at moment, so I'll wait till I'm hungry later, about to start my ironing, I am taking vit an iron tablets so worried about possible hair loss. Also was wondering whether to make some soups to have when having a bad day, make a load and freeze, as It would fill me up and low in cals, fat, carbs, etc. something like cabbage, broccoli in a veg stock cube and just water. When. Used to make soups when on slim word I would have great losses that week, so 'll make some as back up plan. Well the iron is calling have a fab day ladies.

Well day 2 going great, I have even been into town and brought back the hubby a 1 foot chicken subway, watched him eat it didn't phase me one bit, I no I shouldn't of but had a quick weigh in at boots only did it yesterday, 3 lb lighter in 24 hrs. Had similar clothes on, I know it's only water in first week but. Don't care. So def on for 1/2 stone I think this week. just had 2nd shake feel a little tried but got loads still to do. In fact hubby and dog are snoring next to me as I write this. Must be all the carbs he just ate lol.

Good afternoon and welcome Marie. Good luck on your Exante journey, as the gorgeous Busy says there are quite a few of us aiming for 9st 7. Very do-able on this diet I think! :hug99: xx

I do ope so gigglepants I see ur loses are great, any tips. X

Just read your posts & thought I'd just mention that yes you can have sweetner but must be tablet sweetner... also re the soup suggestion, sounds good but can't use stock cubes but you can have bouillon. much the same thing but you can't have anymore that 2 teaspoons a day.... some people (including myself) find just a cup of hot bouillon enough to satisfy the odd savoury craving. Sounds like you're getting on OK, what day is your WI?

Hi and welcome. Sounds like you're doing really well :D

Just read your posts & thought I'd just mention that yes you can have sweetner but must be tablet sweetner... also re the soup suggestion, sounds good but can't use stock cubes but you can have bouillon. much the same thing but you can't have anymore that 2 teaspoons a day.... some people (including myself) find just a cup of hot bouillon enough to satisfy the odd savoury craving. Sounds like you're getting on OK, what day is your WI?
Thanks might just try the bouillon instead, thanks and I'.. Get some tablet form sweeteners did put Cinderal in choc shake this am before reading ur post and it wasn't tablet form so really appreciate ur help, thank you miss p

Day 3 going incredibly well at the moment, no cravings, not that terribly hungry. But I know it won't stay this easy. I'll solider though the bad days.
Couldn't sleep last nite so got up at 4.30 am did all my housework. I do ironing for a living and have done 3 hrs ironing before I go and col another 8 hrs worth. Not in ketosis yet, so this afternoon I think I will be knackered. Hi Becky and thanks. X

morning time2lim, hope you have a good day, these first few days are the hardest once you get through these you will be flying!

Back