My update after 5 weeks finished

Discussion in 'LL Maintenance' started by Donnamw, 16 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Donnamw

Donnamw Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hi everyone, well it has been 5 weeks since I last saw my ll counsellor and I went back last night to check in. I weigh exactly as I did when I finished, yah!
    I have had pizza, chocolate and even a mcdonalds but overall have eaten healthily. I have also incorporated 3 x 2 mile walks during my week and have even signed up to do a 10km moonlight walk in may. Something I would never have done.
    I have also realized one of my original goals and that was to be confident enough to set myself up as a Tinytalk baby signing teacher. I have been doing this for 6 weeks now and have 2 classes running.

I do want to lose hopefully 1 more stone to get to that original target of 100lbs but I will leave that until the weather warms up a bit to enjoy salad!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Donna

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.