my update!

pineapple

Silver Member
Hiya Guys,

Just wanted to let you know my final dress fitting went brill. My dress now fits the new slimmer me. And was taken down 3 full sizes! Woop Woop! I was really fretting that it wouldn’t look right and had somehow got it into my head the dimensions would all be wrong. I got quite emotional as it was huge relief that it was perfect, gave the dress maker a massive bossie and had a few sneaky tears to myself! LOL! Been told cant lose any more weight. Bit disappointed over all as I still don’t feel comfortable enough to be able to wear a bikini so tankinis will have to do. Will aim for sexy bikini for our honey moon which we plan to book for next year.

I tried to start reefed on fri, but bloody hell its hard. Had few slip ups along the way and ended up a bleezing state on sat night! So am back on the shakes this week to undo my badness!! I really need some help with reefed. Plan to start it for real Sat, as by then my supply of shakes will well and truly be gone, therefore will have no back up support to fall back on for quick fix!

x

p.s had only got to 11st 1lbs by the time my dress fitting arrived. i hope to get ot at least 11st flat before refeed this week. i feel its more an incentive to do refeed 100%x

Hey pineapple, glad to hear it all worked out in the end!

Im starting refeed today 6 days eraly but hey... so maybe we can help each other out if ya like

am gonna do the shakes til end of week to get back to my lightest then doing refeed, but would love to hear how you get on this week. i just had no will power at all, i find it easier not eating! lol!

Ill give ya an update every day so lol

Oh lil i forgot you were refeeding too
How you finding it?

Oh sorry my bad!
Least you know tho for when you finish!
How long you stayin on for hun?

Wow your after doing FANTASTIC tho hun seriously!!

Ya must feel so much better about youself now, this is honestly one of the best things iv ever done

Hey Pineapple. Bet you had a fab time! Imagine if you'd given up doing this diet, it would have taken the edge of your lovely day. Well done hun. Refeed....Tracy's and Harriet are your gals. I'm naughty and do my own thing. Them girls did things by the book so hopefully one of them will post with advice.

Well done again hun.xx

Well done Pineapple, you have worked hard towards your goal and deserve the best wedding day ever. xxxx

Awww sounds beautiful sweetie..i dont think ive been very helpful to you in the last couple of weeks hun but i will do the refeed notes for you as promised tomorrow! Well done hun youve done great xxxxx

Thanks guys!

I know, imagine if I never did lipo I'd be wearing a size 20 dress and not a swelte size 14!

When we were up to the dress shop she said I was their biggest success story as most brides to be lose about half a stone to a stone - not nearly 4 st's! I was beaming from ear to ear! I suppose thats why they were not keen on letting me order smaller dress at the time, not caring now that I've seen my dress looking perfect. I can relax now!

Yes Tracey, you have been naughty and not emailed me those notes yet! LOL!

Am thinking instead of aiming to the 11st 1 lbs I was last Fri I'd like to see 10st 13lbs on the scales before doing refeed. So might have to go to chemist this weekend to get another weeks supply of shakes. See how I get on with my left over ones first. Kinda just think that if I see the 10st bracket it'd make me more determined to follow refeed to the letter! I know I know, am weird thinking that'll help me, but its worth a try huh?
x

Im onto it honey xx

Yay Tracy lol

How long do you think ill stay in ketosis for hun cos im only having two meals a day i was told by the chemist to just stick to days 1 and 2 or refeed for this week!

Oh right i dunno then hun, so no carbs? They are normally day 4! I felt like i was in ketosis for weeks!! Never felt hungry or anything and lost weight..saying that i am never hungry now either xx

Maybe your still in it lol
No no carbs only basic days 1 and 2!
I dont mind tho cos im so afraid of gaining

Back