My valentines meal! SW Friendly!!

LorraineM

Hi all! just had a yummy sw friendly valentines meal with hubby, who was very bemused that before I ate anything I took photos of my food!!

Starter 1 was a good old prawn cocktail, with 1 slice brown bread as 1/2 HexB and 1/2 syn for the seafood sauce (kraft light)

Starter 2 was extra lean bacon, black pudding (3 syns), 3 scallops, and some onion and chilli jam that i made with just onions, chilli, garlic, balsamic and soy sauce! mmm

Main was Britmums chicken with feta (HexA) and quarky, with concertina potatoes and veg

Pudding was a melted alpen light (1/2 HexB) in bottom like a cheesecake base, sliced banana, vanilla and choc muller mixed with quarky, more banana and a dollop of melted nutella (4 syns)

So a yummy romantic valentines meal for just 7 1/2 syns (plus the sliced banana but not sure what to put down for that anyway, havent had any other syns today anyway!!)

Was yummy, and I couldnt finish my main meal - left the potatoes and ate all my veg like a good girl!! Portions were nice and not too big at all!!

This time last year, we went out for a big daft all you can eat chinese!!!

xx

Sounds yum, well done you for making such a lovely on plan meal:D
Did your hubby enjoy?
The banana would be free- why do think otherwise?

P.s Can I ask how you get the SW stickys? I need a 1/2 stone one, when I found one through google and tried to copy and paste it didn't work!

Oh Chazle you are Wirral too!! Snap!

Erm there was a post with instructions in it! WIll have a scout and see if i can find it for you! I think its called stickers!!

Hubby loved it, to be honest its they type of food we would usually eat - we just cooked it all different, grilled the bacon and black pudding, frylighted the potatoes etc - it really was lovely - i thought i had attached pics but they have vanished!!

x

chazle there is a sticky thread in the SW Off Topic forum where you can get the SW stickers OR you can get one off my signature by right clicking the mouse on it going under properties copying the internet address http... and then pasting that into your signature.

On topic Lorraine, the banana is superfree if just sliced and your dinner sounds gorgeous and very SW friendly. Well done :D

thats good, wasnt sure if it was sliced as well as mashed! cool and the gang! a yummy 4 course meal for under 8 syns! and i didnt pig out!! I am sat here, all nice and full not bloated and yuck! I feel great to be honest - gotta love slimming world!!

We had a yummy meal too!!!
I got home and hubby had cooked.

We had Smoked salmon with lemon (HE)

then sweet red pepper stuffed with cous cous and spices then roasted, quorn lamb burgers, garlic mushrooms with cheese grilled on top (HE) and veggies

Rasberry sorbet (5 sins) with raspberries

we are having our valentine meal on monday evening.
we are having parma ham and melon to start. then the blue cheese steak and rosemary potatoes for main(from the new sw mag) . for dessert we are having the raspberry marbled baked cheesecake. yummylicious. cant wait.:candledinner:

Mmmm they all sound lovely! Tomorrow night I'm going to do the carbonara with the primula light and a big salad. Then I'm going to cheat and buy some weight watchers profiteroles!

I'm doing mine tomorrow night - for the whole family - prawn cocktail too - steak and salad and just a few SW chips on the side - & I have bought some very small little heart shaped strawberry pies - with a bit of custard - reckon they can't be more than about 6 syns all in..............I hope - even so - it is valentines night. May make the custard myself too - egg yolks and sweetener and skimmed milk

It all sounds very yummy Lorraine.

See this is the great thing about SW, it really isnt a diet when you can enjoy all this lovely food.

Isnt it fab? I didnt feel in the slightest bit that I was having a Diet friendly meal - it was simply yum food!

Can we see the photos?!?xxx

I tried last night to upload them and they never appeared! Wonder if its cos i am new? but I have 50 posts now I am sure! WIll try again x

Here we go - lets see if pics are added to this x

Attachments

• P2121831.jpg
    P2121831.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 68
Whoo - it worked!
More now! lol x

Attachments

• P2121831.jpg
    P2121831.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 59
  • P2121833.jpg