My Very 1st Weigh In!!

shelly320

Just wanted to share my news.........
:eek: I am down 13pounds today woowoo!!! :D:D:D
I'm so so happy!!
I have big party in July and i wanna be down under 16stone by then!! so fingers crossed....................................... :)

Wow thats brilliant - well done

wow what an excellent loss,well done to you :)

Thanks a million girls.... I'm over the moon!!
I wouldn't of been able to do it without this site!!
Its a huge help to read about success stories and to even read about how hard other ppl find it, it just makes u feel like your not the only one who is struggling, and the success stories make you feel like no matter how hard it is, its worth it!!
I just keep thinking if on average, you lose a stone per month then by this Christmas i will be my ideal weight (or there abouts) and i can enjoy the festive time like everyone else does without feeling like i'm bigger than santa haha!!

wow thats a brilliant start well done :)

That's a terrific start - 13 lbs gone forever. I'm thrilled for you. Keep going and good luck for next week. Don't forget to drink plenty of water!

thanks everyone.. its great to have you all to cheer me on and visa versa!! xx

Well done Hun, that's just fab.
U'll be at goal in no time.
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow shelley, well done. brilliant first lost. keep up the good work.

kerry xxx

Fantastic start, well done :) x

;)Well done Shelly, this is the start of my 3rd day and it is soooo hard, never done this before. How have you found your first week?

;)Well done Shelly, this is the start of my 3rd day and it is soooo hard, never done this before. How have you found your first week?

I wont lie to you my first week was really hard, Id say almost one of the hardest things i've ever done!! I'm not saying that to scare you though as i've some good news - week two completely different!!!!! I feel ontop of the world today, i dont feel weak or tired i feel myself again (without the bar of choc in my hand) So as much as its hard, its worth it!!
Stick at it....!!
I have no tips as such for you, just the normal.. Drink water, they say 5litres max. A little often i think is the best way!! Going to the toilet all the time is a pain but you will begin to love it as know its your body getting rid of fluid so you will weigh less!!
How are you finding the shakes??

Last edited:
Well done that was brillant loss keep up the good work x

fantastic result shelly gives me so much hope for my first weigh in next tuesday im finding it quite hard but this site is a god send ,well done you

Back