My wedding dress is in!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dinkadonka, 23 February 2007 Social URL.

1. dinkadonka

dinkadonka Full Member

Weight Watchers
    Hello all,

I am getting married in June 2008 in a castle in northumberland and I have already chosen the dress. Ive been on the diet for a week now and get weighed on monday as I want to keep to a monday even though I started on a Friday. I got a call today to say my dress has come in early and I have to go try it on. Its gonna be huge by the time It comes to the wedding as I have a lot which I WILL lose!!

Just wanted to know on average how many pounds are in a dress size? So e.g If I lost 6 stone how many sizes would I drop roughly??

Thanks all

Verity x x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Hiya, You must be really excited about getting your dress!! I'm not sure about how many sizes you'd drop with 6 stone off but knowing what size I was at what weight, on me I'd say about 3 dress sizes.

BTW I used to work in a bridal shop and it wasn't unknown for a dress to be altered by 3 sizes. Just make sure you have a good dressmaker to do the alterations!

Good Luck with your diet.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.