My Wedding Weight Loss

Chan81 said:
How are you bell& how did it go at the gym?:) x

Hello everyone, I am back been back on 100% and in the zone 8 weeks till the big Cyprus wedding, really chuffed for Jeni & Chan and the rest of you, fantastic will power girls. I have been going to the gym and swimming got a special 6 weeks offer at the gym, so I have not had to join till I know I am going to keep up going. Didn't want to post in my first few days just wanted to make sure I could get back on as when you come off this it is really hard to start up again. Love it on here for the support xx

I am due back next friday after my few weeks off is it hard getting back on

al30 said:
I am due back next friday after my few weeks off is it hard getting back on

So hard getting back on, I am getting my supplies Monday only 6 weeks till my wedding. I had better get on this and quick no more messing about :)

How is it going bell

Yep... Not going great :( I knew it though.. I'm on holiday from work and have so many plans it would be near impossible to not put weight on! But trying my best and back on in a few weeks..
Not long now til the big day?!! Bet your getting very excited! X

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

jeni3075 said:
Yep... Not going great :( I knew it though.. I'm on holiday from work and have so many plans it would be near impossible to not put weight on! But trying my best and back on in a few weeks..
Not long now til the big day?!! Bet your getting very excited! X

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Very excited, I am on my first day again got to do it now 5 weeks on Sunday xx

Good luck with restart :) You can do it! xx

Good luck bell I am on second week of restart after my month off and found it easier maybe cos I knew what it was going to be like.

Hows it going WB? :)

Back