My week 1 results!!

airgirl

Gold Member
Hey everyone just got back and to say i'm over the moon is an understatement!

I lost 12lbs and can't stop smiling if that isn't enought to motivate me to keep 100% this coming week i don't know what is.xx

Fantastic result - well done:D

Thankyou and Nicky thanks for your lovely rep comment.xx

Well done - you're doing really well hun x

What a fantastic start, congratulations. :D

great loss well done xx

Wow hun thats amazing!!! 10lbs in one week is fantastic- you will be at goal in no time :) keep up the good work!

weldone you should be very proud!!
xx

I lost 12lbs and can't stop smiling if that isn't enought to motivate me to keep 100% this coming week i don't know what is.xx

Fantastic result!!!

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Whhooops just realised I put 10lbs and not 12.... 12 is EVEN more amazing!! (thanks to Mini for bringing it to my attention lol!)

Massive congrats hun x

12lbs, I'm madly jealous, only 8 for me. But seriously, that's fab, you'll have definitely lost over a stone by next weigh in. Go girl!

WELL DONE hun !!! what a great result thats loads not long and were both be in the 9's :p you should be really proud of yourself x

Thanks everyone for all your lovely words!!xx Yay first week gone and easier than i thought it would be (helps to prepare for the worst). Just had chicken and mushroom soup for dinner but think i'll be sticking to the shakes, think i'd feel more full eating some air.x

Back