My Week One Weigh in

JaynieMac

Down 11lbs! Yay! Thank the Lord cause i nearly cracked last night, i cried with anger cause i was dying to eat!! Goodbye 16stone Hello 15st 3...be good to think i'll be in the 14s next week. I wanted to pack it in...i wasnt gonna go back this morning but i sat on the bed and decided...i could potentially lose close to 3 stone by christmas or around half a stone on WW which will involve lots of planning and meal prep and even more temptation so decision made...its amazing how you try and talk yourself into justifying stopping!

I still find it hard not to want to eat. Im not hungry, but the desire to eat has not left me :(
Does it ever go?

Firstly - well done on your first week. That's a fantastic result! and such a postive outlook too. You're brilliant.

Secondly - yes the desire to eat does eventually go. I'm at day 14 and have just had my first two days of not feeling hungry and the only time I want something to eat now is if I see or smell something I loved pre Lipotrim.. so I try to avoid that as much as possible.

Good luck on your second week!

Well done Jaynie.. What a fantastic loss in your first week..... It really does get easier, and you have got over the worst bit.

Congratulations for not giving in... It was soooooooo worth it x x

Well done you!! I am just coming to the end of week 2 and finding it really easy. Just keeping temptation out of my way. Went on a course on Thursday where they provide fab lunches, but stayed in the training room for 20mins until others had eaten then joined them for coffee!! Simples!!!! Stick with it hun, think of chrimbo and that lush dress your'e gonna buy.xx

Well done that's an amazing loss for only one week!
I'm in week 6 now and although I haven't been hungry at all, sometimes I could eat just because something smells nice not because I'm hungry. My biggest trial was in my 4th week on the diet when we went to the coast for the week, sat in a fish and chip shop with my husband and three children, they're tucking in to fish and chips and I'm sat with a black coffee. It was like that all week but I managed to stay 100%! I lost 7.5 lbs that week so it made it all worth while.
So keep at it and the results will out weigh the need to eat! :) :D

Holy smokes Jaynie well done xxx

wow, that is brilliant. Stick with it, this diet works. wait until week 4 or 5 when you have to remind yourself to take the shakes, never mind total uninterest in food. good luck to you.

Back