MY WEEKLY DIARY

Well done that's great, I too start week 3 tomorrow, but annoyed with myself now as was cold so just made a coffee and ate two biscuits with it without thinking!!!
So new day tomorrow for me

Good luck tomorrow
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well guyz really disappointed with myself this wk and my weigh in weight shows it as i have gained 1lb :( , started off wk3 really well then wedz night had a chicken kebab minus the pitta so just chicken breast and salad, then did the same sat night then last night was really fed up and down and had a chinese with my mum, and when i stood on boots scales today for my weekly weigh in no surprise that i had gained a pound, so totally out of ketosis now, but on the plus side i started the gym full time on monday and have done 4 days now so not sure if the weight gain could be to do with muscle, but no excuses i dont think so, but hey ho that wk is over and i am even more determined now and am back in a positive place and can still make my may 23rd goal date of 4st if i stick with it 100% between now and then, only downside which is all my fault is that i have to go through the next few days with hunger pangs ect to get me back into ketosis but it will be worth it .Well until next wk cross fingers that i have a better weigh in day .

Hi guys yes its that time of the wk for my weigh in and after a really bad weight loss last wk all down to me i could not believe it when i stood on the scales at boots today i have lost 7lbs this wk whoop whoop, this brings my total loss to 24lbs in just 4 wks so well on target for my goal.I have decided to treat myself once a wk with a chicken kebab as a weekly meal, as firstly i dont eat the pitta and it just leaves all chicken breast and salad minus the tomatoes.Also have altered my gym routine as from next week i will be doing cardio and weights on a mon,wed and fri and zumba classes on a tue and thurs giving me rest days in between cardio and weighs, also it will get me back in to dance as i use to be a semi pro dancer but because i gained all this weight just could not face going back to it and taking my teachers exams so cross fingers this will enable me to slowly ease myself back into dance and who knows once the weight is off i may even dare to take my exams :).Any way as usual i will keep it short and sweet and lets hope this wk brings another good loss, anything above 3.5lbs would be a bonus as i need to be loosing this as an average to hit my weight loss goal.As always thanks for reading and until next wk hope everyone has a great wk with great weight loss.thanks :)

Well done Slimman well impressed.
You have taken a massive step in the right direction
Stapo

Hi guyz n galz had a really good day today, did my 1st ever zumba class and loved it despite hurting my knee yesterday whilst doing cardio so was really impressed with myself, also i am finding exante much easier now that i have began to split my 3 packs into 6 smaller shakes, i dont like the soups at all as you know and have not tried the bars or porrige and as i really enjoy the shakes and they seem to be working for me why fix what aint broke lol.Really looking forward to tues night for my next zumba class but not looking forward so much to the gym because of my knee so i think i will give the gym a rest 2moz and also rest up over the weekend and hopefully monday i shall be fighting fit again.Well thats my day so hope you all had a good one until nxt time over and out :)

Well guyz am really really really disapointed with myself as this wk which was meant to be my 5th wk i have completely fallen off the wagon, i was so down and depressed as my 13yr relationship has just ended that i turned to food , this has always been a problem for me, i have not even dared weigh myself as all i have done this wk is eat take aways and last nite went out in to sheffield with the boys and got totally plastered, so tommorow will be a restart for me now as i am more determined than ever to get the rest off this weight off, i had so many nice compliments last night about how good i looked and how much weight i had lost that it put it all back in perspective for me.... what do you think i should do weigh myself this wk or wait until next week and weigh myself after a wk of 100% ts ? i am thinking wait, i mean i only have 14wks left so its not that long to go also instead of starting from wk 1 on my weight loss journey again i will just count next wk as my 5th wk i think it would be better for me mentally that way as looking at it from wk 1 again would make me feel like a failure.... i so hate myself for doing what i have done and i have to learn from now on not to turn to food when and if i get so down and depressed as i only feel worse, also not going out for a drink over the last 4 wks has been a lot easier than i thought and have loved waking up without the hangover lol like today i just felt like poo all day, but as i was out of ketosis the drink didnt really affect me as i know that it is very dangerous to drink alcohol whist in ketosis but because of all the junk food i have had enough carbs to counteract that, the only good thing to come of this is maybe when i weigh myself next wk i might have lost more than i would have done being 100% ts this wk as it is like starting from sratch , lets hope anyway, i just feel such a weak failure at this moment in time im just hoping i can pick myself back up and push forward for the next 14wks.The other thing that got me depressed is that i damaged my knee whilst at the gym last wk and have not been able to go so that didnt help but hopefully after a wk of rest and 100% ts i should be on the mend and back at the gym and my zumba classes which i was so enjoying, anyway guyz as always thanks for reading and sorry to put such a downer on my weight loss diary :(

slimmann said:
Well guyz am really really really disapointed with myself as this wk which was meant to be my 5th wk i have completely fallen off the wagon, i was so down and depressed as my 13yr relationship has just ended that i turned to food , this has always been a problem for me, i have not even dared weigh myself as all i have done this wk is eat take aways and last nite went out in to sheffield with the boys and got totally plastered, so tommorow will be a restart for me now as i am more determined than ever to get the rest off this weight off, i had so many nice compliments last night about how good i looked and how much weight i had lost that it put it all back in perspective for me.... what do you think i should do weigh myself this wk or wait until next week and weigh myself after a wk of 100% ts ? i am thinking wait, i mean i only have 14wks left so its not that long to go also instead of starting from wk 1 on my weight loss journey again i will just count next wk as my 5th wk i think it would be better for me mentally that way as looking at it from wk 1 again would make me feel like a failure.... i so hate myself for doing what i have done and i have to learn from now on not to turn to food when and if i get so down and depressed as i only feel worse, also not going out for a drink over the last 4 wks has been a lot easier than i thought and have loved waking up without the hangover lol like today i just felt like poo all day, but as i was out of ketosis the drink didnt really affect me as i know that it is very dangerous to drink alcohol whist in ketosis but because of all the junk food i have had enough carbs to counteract that, the only good thing to come of this is maybe when i weigh myself next wk i might have lost more than i would have done being 100% ts this wk as it is like starting from sratch , lets hope anyway, i just feel such a weak failure at this moment in time im just hoping i can pick myself back up and push forward for the next 14wks.The other thing that got me depressed is that i damaged my knee whilst at the gym last wk and have not been able to go so that didnt help but hopefully after a wk of rest and 100% ts i should be on the mend and back at the gym and my zumba classes which i was so enjoying, anyway guyz as always thanks for reading and sorry to put such a downer on my weight loss diary :(

Oh sorry you've had such a cr@p time of it :( but on the plus side it's great you've had so many compliments don't throw all that away
Hugs x

Hey bro, how's it going? Sorry to hear about all that sh#t you're dealing with at the minute, the diet is hard enough as it is...

Did you manage to get back on the wagon? If not, do you plan on it?

I personally think you should just go straight back into it! Use everything that is happening as fuel for success, your relationship just ended which is pretty rubbish, but also marks the beginning of a new chapter for you... What better way to start it, than to start it fit & healthy? :)

1-2 weeks off the wagon is better than 1-2 months dude... Rescue it while you still can, don't throw it all away now like Carly said!

You had the courage to start Exante, you have the courage to carry it on :) I'm always around if you need any encouragement, I'm here for at least a couple more months yet!

Cheerz aaron, yeah im back on t/s again now and know that i only have a few more wkz 2 hit my target so defo not gonna let all that hard work go to waste, i have put on 1lb over the last 2wkz so it wont be that hard 2 start shift the rest of the weight as i was only like 3lbs behind you lol so now i have to play catch up, so got 2 get myself back in2 a positive mind set, altough the relationship thing is really grindding on me at the mo and really vry raw so just got to concentrate on getting through the rest of my weight loss journey then focus on keeping it off, now my knee is better i will be starting back at the gym, thanks for your support and encouragement it is really appreciated, like you say its hard enough in its self without added problems thrown in to test us lol.Anyway going to look forward to weigh day nxt wk and lets hope i pull a good number, cheerz dude :)

Back