My Weekly weigh in tracker 242lb starting weight

Wow, 2 stone in 5 weeks is huge, well done you must be be so happy :)

That is awesome, 2st in 5 weeks!!! I hope you are super proud of yourself x

I've ordered some porridge as I've read a lot of people really like it, will be nice to eat something with a piece of cutlery for a change lol. My hubby has been doing Exante over the past week but is doing WS, he is doing really well, it's nice to have that extra bit of support x

Well done hun, u r doing brilliantly, keep it up! The porridge is lovely & really nice to eat a bowl of real food!

Nicola xx

Week 6 weigh in and i've lost 2lbs :) very happy with that as it is my TOTM plus had a planned WS day on Saturday! Back on 100% TS :D

Well done PP xx

Hope you don't mind me popping in x Just wanted to say Well done, you are doing fab!!

Goal 1 - get into the 12's by end of week 2
Goal 2 - get into the 11's by end of week 5

Well done, you are doing great :)

Hi pp
What great losses, you are doing great, I am still holding on in there, have had 3 good TS days and sneak peek loss two pounds in 3 days so doing great.

Have fun :)

Gill

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gillclark1 said:
Hi pp
What great losses, you are doing great, I am still holding on in there, have had 3 good TS days and sneak peek loss two pounds in 3 days so doing great.

Have fun :)

Gill

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Gill Thankyou hunni and Well done x x x

Hell PP

Thirty pounds in six weeks is amazing, you must be feeling really good about your weight loss. As someone new to this forum I'm getting excited & motivated reading about all these pounds dropping off.

Susie58 said:
Hell PP

Thirty pounds in six weeks is amazing, you must be feeling really good about your weight loss. As someone new to this forum I'm getting excited & motivated reading about all these pounds dropping off.

Thankyou hunni, I definitely feel lighter now :), good luck on your journey x x

Week 7 weigh in!

Weighed in today and have a 4lbs loss :D
Weight from 15st 2lbs to 14st 12lbs!
208lbs total loss 34lbs

Week 8 weigh in had a STS this week which I'm happy with as had two WS days and some wine x

PP ... well done on the 34lbs in 8 weeks :eek: .... and you're being sensible about your STS stats :) Keep up the great work, an inspiration for us all!!!

Back