My Weekly weigh in tracker 242lb starting weight

Inch Loss data!

Well as promised on my diary page below is my inch loss data for the last 8 weeks!

Hips 56" now 48" total loss 8"
Waist 46" now 40" total loss 6"
Under bust 40" now 38" total loss 2 "
Over bust 48" now 44 " total loss 4"
Neck 15.5" now 14" total loss 1.5"
Thigh 31" now 28" total loss 3"
Arm 16" now 15.5 total loss .5"
Over all Body inch loss 25"!

Hi PP

8 " equates to 4 dress sizes doesn't it. Your old clothes must be really baggy lol. Must be feeling great x

Susie58 said:
Hi PP

8 " equates to 4 dress sizes doesn't it. Your old clothes must be really baggy lol. Must be feeling great x

Hi ya, not sure how it works out with dress sizes hun, all I know is I practically lived in leggings! My leggings were labeled as a size 22 but we all know how forgiving they can be, I guess I was easily a size 24. I'm now fitting into size 18's so yes you are probably right! My leggings are now very baggy, like they have been over stretched x

Week 9 weigh in

Week 9 weigh in and after a STS last week I weighed this morning and I've lost 7lbs! :D
SOOOOOOOO Pleased! I am just 1lb off of a 3 stone loss! Whoop whoop, hope i can shift that 1lb this week :rolleyes:
So this week i have gone from 14st 12lbs down to 14st 5lbs total of 41lb loss x

Last edited:
Well done you x

Week 10 weigh in and I've lost 3lbs! So I have lost over 3stone now! 3st 2lbs. Weight from 14st 5 lbs down to 14st 2lbs! So exciting to think I could be in the 13's next week!!!!! Whoop whoop!!!! I am now under the 200lb mark! Current weight in pounds is 198! Total loss is 44lbs x :)

Yay, well done! I got to 199 on my weigh in this week and it feels so good doesn't it!

Hope you get into 13s next week and hope I'm joining you there. Good luck x

Week 11weigh in and I've lost 2lbs so I'm now 14st exactly. Was hoping to get into the 13's but as its my TOTM I'm happy with the 2lbs, it seems to be the average I lose during this time. So onto week 12 eek 3 months have flown by!

Well done hun :) xx

Well done with the weight loss & with sticking with the diet for that long. Good luck next week

The time does go really quick doesn't it! I'm sure you will be seeing the 13s next week. It's always such a good feeling to see the next number down. Well done x

Week 12 weigh in and I've lost 1lbs still very happy with that as I am now officially in the 13's! Whoop whoop! Lol hoping for a woosh soon ;-) x

Well done in reaching the 13s mark pp. Good luck next week

Back