My weigh in this week

copog

Silver Member
:hmm:Hi all I lost 2lb this week, would of liked more but it's still a loss. What i'm finding hard is that I think because i'm close to target its getting harder. When I wasn't close to target I just got on with it and didn't think about the end but thats all that i'm thinking about now. I have never felt like cheating before but now everytime I cook the family meals im so close to pinching some of it. I worry myself at times. Willpower is fading fast.:sigh2:

firstly well done on your 2lbs loss!
Secondly, look how close you are to the finishing line. You cannot give in!! your gonna be done in a couple of weeks and its gonna be the most fantastic feeling in the world. just think about that every time you wanna pinch and you'll get all your willpower back! you can do it hun xxx

Exactl FBTB said it perfectly!
you have done so well to get this far, Just think to yourself 2 more weeks wont hurt!!!
Just keep drinking plently of water!!
And Well done for managing to cook and not pinch :) you can do it chick x

Hi FBTB and chellywelly
Thank you for the replies. I think it will take me longer than a couple of weeks specially as its my sons birhday next week and I have decided to eat when we go for a meal. It will set me back I know. I just want to start maintaining now and I think there is always that worry that when I eat I wont stop lol.
I wish you both luck with your LT and keep going strong. This site is great for when you are going through a tough time.:)

Thank you chick!!

Just eat healthily and you will be fine!!

Let us know how your doing :)

Will do thank you. Im off now to take daughter to dancing. I hope you are going to do some work today watch you dont get caught on this site. lol;):D

Exactly what FBTB said :)
2lbs is still a loss and so well done :)

Good luck for maintaining ... =)

come on binger your nearly there well done on the 2lb loss you have done brilliantly have you considered refeeding then changing to SW ww atkins, just a thought

Once again well done

xx Sharron

You have done fantastic so far, if you keep feeling like you are going to pick at food, put a 'before' and 'now' photo of yourself on the fridge or above the cooker, or the place you prepare the food, and it will remind you how far you have come. Or you could buy yourself something really gorgeous to wear that is just that bit too small for you, and leave it hanging out where you will see it often enough to remind you. Good luck and we are all here for you.

Thats a really good idea vixen!!

And haha Binger :) i always do work, i have to wait for work to come to me, so im just filling the gaps :p lol!

:hmm:Hi all I lost 2lb this week, would of liked more but it's still a loss. What i'm finding hard is that I think because i'm close to target its getting harder. When I wasn't close to target I just got on with it and didn't think about the end but thats all that i'm thinking about now. I have never felt like cheating before but now everytime I cook the family meals im so close to pinching some of it. I worry myself at times. Willpower is fading fast.:sigh2:

That's 16 sausages!!! You are so close to the finishing line,you have come this far and you will continue to the end.You can do it and we are all behind you
X

Well done on your weight loss so far Binger. You can get to your goal and it wont be long. Keep up the good work, you can do it!

Hi
15lbs to go is fantastic. Keep that in your head and don't forget how far you've come so far. It must feel awful trying to get that last 15 of but you are dstill doing it wven if the weight loss is lower. Just remember newbies like me look to you for inspiration at the beginning and you will get the support from us when you are near the END.

You've done so well babe. I know from experience that it gets harder to resist temptation the closer you get to target but you just have to keep focused on the end goal and think just how fabulous you are going to look and feel when you get there. You can do it dolly!!

A big ty to you all for your wonderful support. Feeling more positive now, its amazing what the encouragement here can do for you. I am finding it difficult being so close to target it cant come quick enough. I wish you all well on your LT journey. I know we can do it. tytyty again:)

yr welcome, it always helps to have lots of support behind you.

2 Lbs is fab - well done and keep the faith. you'll be at goal in no time

xx

Back